Open Your Gifts

Open Your Gifts

My beloved,

I have placed a gift inside your soul that will bring you great joy and purpose. It’s hidden behind dreams waiting to be pursued. Don't let it be swallowed up by daily distractions and drowned by disappointment. When you are ready to open your heart to me, I will unwrap those hopes and dreams and reveal the real you! I am the giver of every good and perfect gift, so don’t be afraid to believe what I say--the gift I offer you is everlasting and priceless.

Love,

Your Gift-giving Prince

Each of you has been blessed with one of God's wonderful gifts, so use it well. - 1 Peter 4:10 (NLT)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

Here I am, your bride, waiting and ready to let you unwrap the gift you placed inside of me. I want to use whatever gift you have given me to further your kingdom. I love knowing that my prince has reached down from heaven and handed me a present. May I never return what you have given, and may I fufill my destiny as I wait for your return.

Love

Your Princess who wants to be a gift

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;

Your love, O LORD, endures forever--

Do not abandon the works of your hands. - Psalm 138:8 (NIV)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+