Get Ready

Get Ready, My Bride

My beloved,

The time is now, my beloved Bride, to get ready for my return. I will come quickly for you and in that moment you will be changed. I want you to live as if there were no tomorrow. I want your heart and mind fixed on eternity with me. If you will do as I request, you will be ready for me when I come. I promise you this: nothing here on earth is everlasting but my love for you. Now let me dress you in humility and robe you in righteous until I walk you down the isle of eternity. 

  Love,Your Eternal HusbandLet us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready. - Revelation 19:7. Prayer to my Prince My Lord,Today I say 'I Do"--and "I Will" get ready for our royal wedding day. I take you, my Eternal Husband, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph, in times of plenty and in times of want, to have and to hold from this day forward until death places me in your arms. Love,Your Princess Bride who says "I DO"Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+