I'm fine

Jungkook's p.o.v

NO!
-

Everything happened so fast Taehyung fell to the floor, Wonpil got his throat ripped out by Yoongi while Wonho held him down. I couldn't move, I was frozen. Then I remembered Taehyung, I didn't know if he was alright or not.

"T-taehyung?" I ran to him and sat beside him picking him up. He was bleeding but not badly. "Taehyung wake up please baby." Nothing....

"Taehyung."

Still nothing....

Suddenly in a quick motion Taehyung opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Kookie why are you crying?" He pouted. Is he serious I thought he died.

"I-I thought-" I was interrupted. "Jungkook I'm fine, see." He lifted up his shirt to where the bleeding accurred. It was just a small cut. I sighed in relief and hugged him gently but tightly and cried. "Jungkook, I'm alright the knife barley touched me. You need to cry baby." He said pushing out of the hug and cupping my cheeks.

"I was so scared Tae, I t-thought I was going to lose you and the pups. I thought he actually stabbed you. If he did I was going to completely break down." He kissed my forehead gently. "Thank Yoongi and Wonho for that, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be talking to you right now."

I looked at him confused. "W-hat do you mean?"

Flashback
Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm not ready to die but if it is a possible chance my Jungkook will look live then kill me now. Wonpil lifted the knife, I squeezed my eyes shut, I just waiting for that blade to pierce through my skin and my skin and kill me, hoping they can save the pups in time.

"Taehyung damnit you are not dying!"

"Y-yoongi?"

In a blink of an eye Yoongi tackled Wonpil and I fell to the ground. The last thing I remembered before I past out was feeling a slight sting on my chest and seeing Jungkook frozen and crying and Wonho holding Wonpil
down, helping Yoongi, Then total blackness.

End of flashback
Taehyung p.o.v

I had finished telling Jungkook about what had happened. If it wasn't for Yoongi and Wonho, I would actually have died and I would ever be able to feel Jungkook's warmth ever again and the pups would of died or I would of left Jungkook alone with them. I hugged Jungkook tight and he responded with putting his head in the crook of my neck.

I felt liquid fall into my shoulder, pulled away from the tight hug. "Baby why are you crying." I wiped his eyes and caressed his cheeks. "I-im just so happy you are ok. I thought you were going to die."

"I'm happy too. I'm here Kookie so don't cry anymore." He nodded and hugged me again. " Don't ever do that to me again Tae, don't ever try to leave me because you think it would help me ok."

"I won't I promise, I could never dream of it again, I want to be with you forever with our pups." My words caused myself to grow tears. "Ok come on guys we need to go before the pack finds out their Alpha was killed or we will be in trouble." Namjoon said helping Jungkook and I up.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I picked Taehyung up bridal style because he couldn't walk and I also don't want him on his feet because of the pups. "Let's go home love." I looked at Taehyung and he fell asleep. While walking I took a second and looked at Taehyung's injuries.

I might be a tough and never really cry Alpha but I can be soft and kind and with Taehyung I cry a lot, I am really soft with him, I show all my weaknesses. And seeing him like this and having him almost die hurts me.

I didn't realise I stopped walking until Baekhyun patted my shoulder. "Jungkook come on, Jin mind linked Namjoon, he is worried about why we are taking so long." I looked up and saw the rest of the guys looking at me concerned. "sorry, I was just thinking about a lot of things but I'm fine now, let's get going I need to get Tae back to the pack and have his injuries taken care of and have the pups checked on and see if they are ok." He nodded and we started walking.

And speaking of the Taehyung of the pups, I really hope Taehyung and the pups are perfectly fine. I don't know what I would do if they aren't.

I have school in two days. I am dying 😭😭

I don't need to be killed my the stress.