location

Taehyung's p.o.v

I was getting punched left and right. I became numb because of all of the pain, can't feel anything.

Wonpil finally walked in after a couple hours. "Ok Sungjin, Minho that's enough, I have news." Sungjin and Minho bowed, backing away from me.  "What is it sir?" Minho said wiping his hands with a cloth.

"Jungkook found our location." My eyes widened, he is coming for me, I grew a little hopeful. "How?" Sungjin asked. "The wolf you sent to give Jungkook our little gift. He was killed, his mate felt it this morning."

"Jungkook sent a warning that he's coming, I don't know when but I know it's soon, so we need to get this cutie ready." I looked away from him cringing at his words.

They untied me picking me up from my arms. I almost fell but the dickheads caught me. "Woah, woah wouldn't want you to fall would we." I rolled my eyes.

They brought me to a different room. It was brighter, there were windows, you could see outside. My eyes hurt because of the brightness but I soon go used to it. They sat me onto a soft chair, putting chains around my hands and legs.

I got a punch in the stomach, tears fell down my eyes. I don't even know if the pups are alive, I'm losing hope. Wonpil smirked after he punched me. "Now we just wait for your mate and then the real fun starts." He said walking out of the room with the other two following behind him.

I just prayed and prayed that Jungkook would get here soon. I tried something, just to test it, I don't know if it would work because I'm so far away from him but I had to try.

I know he could feel my pain and he gets the injuries, I read about it. I looked around the room, there was a knife on a table, I reached for it the best I could and succeeded.

I put it to my arm and wrote words. Hopefully he gets this.