The letter

Taehyung's p.o.v

Its been two months since Jungkook and I found out I was pregnant and it has been very hectic and not just because of my mood swings. There has been a lot of intruders coming on our grounds. The Alpha managed get why they were here out of them. They said they were here because of their boss/Alpha.

So because of all this Jungkook has been very protective and possessive the past three weeks, he doesn't let me walk around the pack unless Namjoon or Yoongi because they are also Alpha's. I don't know what he's so worried about.

I tried asking him but he just changes the subject or says it is nothing to worry about but it is definitely something or he wouldn't be making such a big deal and making me walk around with personal bodyguards.

But today I am finally over it im going to ask him once again and im going to make him answer me. Right now we were laying in bed cuddling so it is the right moment. "Hey kookie?"

"I already know what your going to say but like I told you there is nothing to worry or stress about it will affect our pup." I sighed sitting up. "Jungkook." I said in a serious tone.

"Yes?" I sighed again I sat on his lap the best is could because of my baby bump. "I know your lying to me so just please tell me why your so alert all the time and why I can't walk around alone, there is something you aren't telling me." He frowned and nodded indicating I was right. "Fine....ok....."

"Spit it out." He sighed. "While I was practicing for the ceremony for me to become the next Alpha.... Um." He pause he looked sad and almost looked like his eyes were teary. "The Alpha hot a letter and it was to me." I was confused, why would that make Jungkook worry. "Ok, what did the letter say?" He started crying. "Hey, hey Kookie what's wrong!?" I whipped his tears away with my thumb.

"T-the letter s-said you were going to get taken away from m-me."

Flashback to three weeks ago
Jungkook's p.o.v

I was practicing for the ceremony for me becoming the future Alpha, The pack well mostly out Alpha decided to postpone the ceremony because we wanted to wait until Taehyung gave birth to our pup.

We were taking a break when we heard crashing indicating someone was trying to get on our pack grounds. I grew concerned. "Jimin wheres Taehyung!?"

"Don't worry he is with Namjoon and Yoongi, he is resting." I nodded walking out to capture the bastard who caused the ruckass. And as we axpected it was one on the wolves from the same pack. Some of them got away but we got one well actually e surrendered but I think that was the plan all along.

We brought him to one of our cells and we interrogated him. "Why does your pack keep attacking us what is your plan." He laughed. "My pocket." I looked at Alpha and then back at the wolf, Alpha nodded so I searched through his pockets and found a flooded envelope. "It's for you wolfie." He said detected to me.

I opened it and grabbed the piece of paper and it read.

Future Alpha Jeon Jungkook,

You might be wondering why your pack is constantly getting attacked by my wolves, well I wrote you this to give you the answer haha. Your little Mate Omega was supposed to be mine that day of his first type of heat. If you don't remember I'm one of those wolves you stopped mate a few months back. And I so happen to be the Alpha.

This is what this is all about, all because I stopped them from doing nasty actions to Taehyung.

I would watch you back for the next month because I dont know you love might not be there the next day...hahaha! I was going to claim him but I guess you beat me to it. So I'm just goin to kill him. And I will not stop until I do and I'm going to make you watch.

Wonpil

End of flashback
Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook broke down crying. I rubbed his temple to calm him down."hey, hey Jungkook, kook it's ok I'm right here aren't I. I'm right here." He wouldn't stop. I kissed him hoping it was help him at lease a little. And the mood goddess was on my side because it did.

"I-im so s-sorry I didn't tell y-you." I shook my head disagreeing. "it's ok I get you were just trying to protect me. Don't be sorry. And hey I'm still here after three weeks I'm going to be ok and you know why?" He shook my head.

"Because my very strong and caring mate and I know he will never let anything happen to me or our baby." I smiled and he smiled back, kissing me. "I promise Taehyung I will protect you with all my might. I will make sure you are safe at all times, I will even die if I have to." I pouted causing him to chuckle.

"If I'm not allowed to die, then you can't either ok?" He nodded hugging me again putting his head in the crook of my neck taking in my scent.

"I love you so much Taehyung you need to know that."

"I know Kookie and I love you too."

He smiled. "Hey I have a very important question to ask you love." I tilted my head to the side. "Continue."

"You know how I'm going to be the next Alpha right?" I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. "Will you Kim Taehyung be my Luna?"

"Uh like duh of course. I am your mate I don't imagine anyone else being beside me as the Luna." He smiled his bunny smile. "I'm glad I met you that day in the woods Kim Taehyung."

"I am too Kookie, I really am." I kissed him on the cheek. "Kookie can we cuddle?"

"Of course love always." I got off of his lap laying down at my best ability because it is kind of a challenge with this pup making it difficult. Jungkook noticed and helped me. "Thank you."

"Always baby." He laid down pulling me into his embrace gently being cautious of my belly.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I rubbed Tae's belly giving it gentle kisses, which Taehyung giggled cutely, it made me melt. "Kookie what do you think the gender is?" I had to think, I never really thought about it. "I want it to be a girl." Taehyung squealed making me smile at his cute reaction.

"Me too." I said smiling thinking of our may be little girl running around the pack house. "But if it is a boy I will love him just as much as if it was girl." Taehyung said and I nodded agreeing with him.

"What are we going to name him/her." I shrugged. "Oooh I got one seo-Yoon, Yeah I like that, that could be for our baby girl." Taehyung said clapping his hands out of excitement. "I like that Tae." He nodded. "Now you come up with one for a baby boy. "Oh! How about Do-Hyun?" Taehyung's face lit up and nodded. "I like that." I nodded kissing his tummy again.

But little did they know that this next day was going to be the last day they were happy for a long time

-----

I'm sorry don't hate me it's just part of the story line. I hope you liked this chapter.

I purple you beauties 💜