Chapter 53: Relax

Wilmer's POV (AN: I'm adding a new POV. You'll see why...)

I heard the door to my apartment open. I turned my head to face Joe who had just walked in. I turned off the TV and stood up. "How'd it go?" I asked, eager for his response. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Well did you get it?" He didn't answer. I was getting more anxious by the second.

"No." Joe mumbled, his voice so low it was barely audible.

"No? No?! I ask you to do one thing! You said you could do it! What the fuck happened?!"

"I got in the house but as soon as I got to the stairs the floor creaked. I probably woke someone up."

"God dammit, you can't do anything right! We're gonna need a new plan."

Joe and I went to our rooms to get some rest. We need to start planning first thing in the morning.

Demi's POV

"Are you sure you can fall asleep?" I asked Winter as we both laid down on the bed, pulling the blankets up. Winter nodded as she cuddled up to me. I put my arm around her. I waited for her to fall asleep before letting myself go to sleep. 

I woke up the next morning in an empty bed. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the light before sitting up and looking at the time. 12:43PM  I guess I was really tired. I got up and went downstairs. Max and Winter were sitting at the kitchen table, chatting. I walked over to them. "Morning sleepyhead," Winter greeted me. 

"Morning babe," I responded as I gave her a quick kiss. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Well what do you want?"

"Umm pancakes."

"Okay, pancakes it is." Winter got up and started preparing the pancake mix.

I watched her make breakfast. I decided not to bring up last night just yet. I think she needs to relax and clear her mind. She’s always anxious about something, I'm really worried about her. Maybe I should take her out today. We could get a couples massage, have our nails done and maybe go out for dinner. I wonder if it would help calm her nerves.

“Demi. Demi!”

I was taken away from my thoughts by Winter calling my name and snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Huh?"

"Pancakes are ready." Winter gave me a plate of pancakes.

"Oh, thanks babe."

I finished my breakfast then helped Winter wash the dishes. "So uh, whatcha wanna do today?" I asked as we walked to the couch.

"Nothing in particular. Is there something you wanted to do?"

"Oh ya know, I was just thinking we could go out and kinda relax and clear our minds."

"Okay, um would Max be with us?"

"If it will make you feel safe, then yes."

"Alright well let's get's dressed and head out." We went to our room and each took a quick shower and got dressed. While Winter was in the shower, I called and made reservations for everything.

Once we were all ready, we got in the car and Max drove us to the spa.

----------------------------------------------

Hello all my lovely readers!

I know I haven't updated in a while, this school year has started out terribly for me but I'm trying to get my shit together so bear with me. I will definitely try to update more often.

Please leave a comment, let me know what you like and what you would like to see. I love reading your comments and I take every idea into consideration. I like to write stuff that you guys want to read so don't be afraid to leave suggestions.

Thanks for reading and voting!!