Chapter 23: The Note

Winter's POV

I broke the kiss. Demi and I were both smiling. "I love you so much." I said again. I can't say it enough. I'm so happy that she loves me too.

"I still haven't eaten lunch. I'm soooo hungry."

"Let's go downstairs and make something." Demi extended her arms out.

"Carry me!" She said in a little child's voice.

"Oh, so now that I kissed you I have to be your personal servant?" I joked. Demi giggled. I picked her up bridal style and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I brought her downstairs into the kitchen and put her down on the counter. I was standing between her legs, she still had her arms around my neck. She leaned in and pressed our lips together. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Demi didn't pull away so I had to. Demi sighed. "I'll get it, start getting plates and stuff out." I said before heading to the door. I heard Demi opening the cabinets. I put my hand on the cold knob, twisting it and opening the door. I was surprised at who was there, it's Wilmer. Should I shut the door and walk away? Should I yell at him? Maybe I should let him explain himself. What do I do?! Before I could make my decision, he handed me a note and walked back to his car. He drove away. "Winter! Who's at the door?" Demi yelled from the kitchen. Should I tell her? Probably not, who knows what she'll do, she'll most likely get really mad.

"Uh no one! Probably just some dumb kids playing ding-dong ditch!" I lied. I walked back into the kitchen as I stuck the note in my back pocket. I'll read it later. When Demi and I finished making dinner, we sat at the table and ate. I didn't fight about it, I just ate it very quickly. I'll try to get rid of it somehow later. I can't stop thinking about what that note says, I have to read it. "I'm going to go lay down." I said as I stood up and walked away before she could respond. I quickly walked to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. I pulled out the note and opened it up. It said, "Our kiss was amazing. I know you liked it too. Me and Demi aren't together anymore which means me and you can be together. Come to the Starbucks on east street tonight at 10. Don't be late. And do not tell Demi about this or I will kill you. ~Wilmer, your future boyfriend." He is crazy if he thinks I'm going to go out with him. But I have to go. Just to get rid of him from me and Demi. And if I tell Demi he'll kill me? Really? I don't want to take risks so I'm not going to say anything, but that's extreme. Wilmer would never kill someone..would he? I put the note in my pillow case where no one will find it. At 9pm, Demi was tired so she went to sleep. Perfect. I can get ready and leave without her knowing. At 9:45 I was ready so I quietly snuck out to my car and left. When I got to Starbucks. Wilmer was sitting at a table with two drinks. I sat across from him. "Glad you could make it." He said. "I ordered you a drink, I hope you like it." He added as he pushed one of the drinks in front of me.

"Uh thanks but I'm not thirsty." I said. I don't know what he put in it. I don't trust him at all.

"Let's go to my place so we'll have some more privacy." He stood up. I guess I have no choice. I drove in my car behind him. He wasn't too far away. I'm actually getting kind of scared, what is he going to do to me? We went inside and sat on the couch. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence. 

"Sure." He put in a movie, I didn't even pay attention to what one. In the middle of it, he moved closer to me. He put is hand on my thigh and kept pushing it up towards my crotch. What the fuck? I pushed his hand off me. "What's wrong baby?" He asked, as if he doesn't know.

"Don't call me baby and do not fucking touch me. I want to go home." I said as I stood up. He pulled me back down.

"But the fun hasn't started." Oh no, no no no! This can't be happening! Almost an hour later, I was driving in my car with messy hair, tears racing down my cheeks, ripped clothes and a hand shaped bruise on my cheek. I should've never went there. I pulled in the driveway and sat in the car for a few minutes. Demi's going to ask, she'll see the bruise. What should I tell her? Should I tell her the truth? What if Wilmer really does kill me?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanna say I have nothing against Wilmer. I just felt like I needed to add someone else to keep the story interesting. Please please please comment! tell me what you like, what you want, ideas? You can always message me too! thanks for reading and voting!