Chapter 6: The Tragedy

Demi's POV

I was woken up a few hours later from my phone buzzing. It was almost midnight, who's calling me? I looked at my phone, it's Winter. I wonder what's going on. I answered. "Hello?" I said tiredly.

"D-demi.." Winter said, her voice was shaky. It sounded like she was crying.

"Winter? Are you okay? What's going on?" I was getting worried.

"Please come over, now." She said.

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Don't hang up, just keep talking to me until I get there." I jumped out of bed and put on a sweatshirt. I don't care that I'm in my pajamas, Winter needs me. I ran out to my car and started driving. I didn't care that I was speeding. All I could here was Winter crying. I didn't know what to say. I don't know what's going on, all I know is I need to get to her fast. I was about 5 minutes away from her apartment. "Winter, sweetie I'm almost there." I said.

"Okay. T-the doors u-unlocked. Hurry. Hurry please." She said as she cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming. I'm almost on your street." I said as I sped up. I turned onto her street. I heard her crying loud and the phone went dead. "Winter? Winter?!" I yelled in frustration and worry. I threw my phone onto the passenger seat and sped down the street and into winter's driveway. I ran out of my car, into her apartment. Winter was on the couch crying. I ran next to her and held her tightly. "What happened?!" I asked. I'm so worried!

"M-my parents.." She said. I looked around and didn't see them.

"Where are they?"

"The hospital. They got in a car crash." Winter said while sobbing.

"Let's go, I'll take you there." I helped Winter up and we went out to my car. I started driving to the nearest hospital. I put one of my hands on Winter's leg, comfortingly. We got the hospital and Winter and I ran inside. Winter managed to ask where her parents were. "Room 247." The lady at the front desk said. Winter immediatley ran down the hall. "Thank you." I said to the lady before running after Winter. She stopped in front of a room and slowly walked in, I followed her. She fell to the ground and started bawling. I knelt next to her and held her in a tight, comforting hug as she cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!