Chapter 11: Voices

Demi's POV

We all danced and had a good time. Time flew by and in a few hours Miley left to go hang out with her family. "So did you have fun?" I asked Winter after Miley left.

"Yes, I did! Miley's awesome! I don't know why people judge her so much, she's really nice and funny."

"I know! Did you enjoy my dancing?" I asked with a small smirk on my face. Winter just laughed. "I have a show tomorrow night. Do you want to come?"

"Sure!" Winter said. I gave her a ticket and a backstage pass that I had in my purse. The rest of the night we watched movies. Winter fell asleep on the couch. I carried her to her room and tucked her into bed. I left her a note on the table and went home.

*The next morning*

Winter's POV

I woke up the next morning in my room. Demi must of carried me in here last night. I got up and walked down the hall. I was expecting to see Demi sleeping on the couch but she wasn't there. I saw a note on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and picked up the note. It read, 'Morning sunshine! You fell asleep on the couch last night. I carried you to your room and went home. Text me when you wake up!" ~Demi' I grabbed my phone and texted Demi, 'Hey I just woke up.' She texted back quickly.

'Heyyy! What's up?'

'Nothing. Are you coming over today?'

'No I can't sorry. I have an interview and then I have to go to sound check for my concert tonight. But I'll see you there right?'

'Yep! I'll be there'

'Yay I can't wait! See you tonight.' I put my phone down and went into the bathroom to shower. I took off my clothes except for my bra and underwear. I looked in the mirror. I grabbed my stomach. I'm so...fat. I need to lose some weight. I felt my stomach growl. I forgot I didn't eat yesterday or today. I'll eat after my shower. I took off the rest of my clothes and got in the shower. My arm stung because of my cuts. After my shower I did my hair and makeup then got dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a band tee with a sweatshirt over it to cover my arm. I went out to the kitchen and opened the fridge. A voice in my head started yelling at me, 'Shut the fridge! Don't eat, you're fat! If you eat you'll just get fatter! Demi won't hang out with you if you get fatter! You need to be skinny! Stop eating! Never eat again! Starve yourself!' It continued to yell at me. I slammed the fridge shut and went over to the couch. I sat down as tears formed in my eyes. In high school I was bullied. I was called fat and ugly, my parents told me they were lying and I listened to them. But maybe the bullies were right...maybe I am fat. That's it, I'm never eating again...never.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

500 reads?!?!?! Thank you so much!!! I just want to say I'm not promoting self harm or eating disorders. If your dealing with anything you can always message me and I'll help you as much as I can. I love you all and I don't want any of you hurting. And should I just make Winter and Demi really close friends or should they start to have more feelings for each other?? Please comment and let me know what you want!