Chapter 58: Do you love me?

Demi's POV

By the look on her face, Winter remembers last night. And for her sake, she better tell me everything. "Why did you go out last night?" I asked.

"I..needed to get out. It was the closest place I could find that was open."

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Just a few."

"Really? Just a few? You could barely walk to the couch last night."

"I'm a lightweight."

"Did you get with anyone?"

"What? No! Demi I would never! Why would you even think that?!"

"Honestly Winter, I don't know what to think anymore after what you did. Do you even trust me? Do you really love me?" Winter was a bit taken back by my question and truthfully, I was too, it just kinda...slipped out. 

She placed her coffee on the table and stood up. "Demi, I did something stupid, I know I did. But we'll get through it, just like we get through everything together. Nothing can tear us apart." I sighed and stood up in front of her, our eyes met. "I know. I'm sorry, I was just mad and I guess..I took your relapse personally. I care about you so much and seeing you like that..I felt like I should've known and I should've been able to help you-"

"No..no Demi it wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could do, you didn't know, don't blame yourself for my mistakes. Let's just forget about it, leave it in the past and just move forward. Okay?"

"Yeah. Okay. Just promise me next time you'll come to me first, you'll let me help."

"I promise." Demi cupped my face and planted her lips on mine and they moved in sync. "I love you." 

"I love you too." Demi said as she wrapped her hands around my waist and our lips connected again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been sooooo long since an update. And this is so short. I have no idea what to write about anymore. PLEASE comment or message me with ideas!!! Also I have school and then work and then drive-time (to get my license) everyday!!! I'm super busy!!!!! So don't expect frequent updates. But if I get some good ideas from you guys, I would be able to write more so please give me ideas! I'll try and use all the ideas I get! Have an amazing day!!!