Chapter 10: Curiosity

Winters POV

When I came out of the bathroom Demi looked at me suspiciously and asked if I was ok.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's 5 in the morning, maybe you should go home. I'm going to go to sleep." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay the night."

"I'm sure. I'll be fine."

"Alright, call me if you need me."

"I will." She gave me a hug then left. I changed into my pajamas and layed in bed. I couldn't fall asleep. All I could think about was cutting. It was so relieving. I got up and went into the bathroom. I got my blade again and made some more cuts. I watched the blood seep out and drip down my arm for a little while, then I cleaned up my arm and the blood in the floor. I went back to my room and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up around noon. I took a shower then got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I skipped breakfast because I wasn't really hungry. I guess I kind of lost my appetite since I lost my parents.

Demi's POV

The next day I woke up at 10. I checked my phone to see if Winter had texted me. I didn't have any texts, all I had was a notification from Facebook, It's Miley's birthday today! Wish her a happy birthday!' I dialed Miley's number. "Hello?" She said.

"Happy fucking birthday, Miley!!!!" I yelled. She laughed.

"Thanks Demz."

"Wanna come over and hang out for a little while?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be over in an hour."

"Ok see you soon." I hung up and jumped in the shower. After my shower I got dressed and did my makeup. I checked the time, Miley should be here any minute now. I heard a knock at the door. I answered it and saw Miley standing there. I hugged her and we went inside. We talked for a little while. I still haven't gotten a text from Winter.  I guess I'll text her first. "Hey." I texted her.

"Hi." She texted back quickly.

"My friends here. Can we come over?"

"I not really I the mood for company."

"Oh come on. We'll cheer you up. I promise."

"Ok. I guess so."

"Yay! We'll be there soon." I put my phone down.

"Miley, I want you to meet my new friend! We're gonna go to her house, is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." Miley and I got into my car. On the way to Winters house I told Miley what happened yesterday.

"That's terrible." She said.

"Yeah I know. We have to cheer her up and make her smile. Do you think we can do it?"

"Of course!" I pulled into Winter's driveway and Miley and I got out and went to the front door. I knocked and Winter answered the door. She looked so sad and miserable. I gave her a hug. "Hey hon." I said. She just flashed a small smile. She looked at Miley.

"You're Miley Cyrus." She said in shock. Miley laughed.

"Yes I am. It's nice to meet you, Winter. Demi told me about you. I'm really sorry about your parents." She said as she gave Winter a hug. We all went inside and talked for a while. Miley and Winter got along well. Miley plugged her phone into Winter's speakers and put on some music. She came over and started dancing on me. "Oh my gosh Miley!" I said. Winter was laughing. I couldn't help but smile. I got up and went over to Winter. "Dance with us!" I said as I pulled her up.

---------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote!!!