Chapter 27: Help Me

Demi's POV

I was thinking of calling Winter when my phone rang. Huh what a coincedence, it's her. "Hey babe, what's up?" I asked as I kicked my feet up on the table.

"Demi! Oh thank god you answered!" She sobbed. Why is she crying?

"What's going on?" I asked as panic and worry began to rise inside me.

"H-help me." Her voice was very shaky and filled with fear. I took my feet off the table and stood up. I grabbed my sweatshirt and purse.

"Where are you?" I was trying to sound calm for her sake.

"Wilmers. He..he kidnapped me. He's going to kill me Demi..he's gonna kill me!" She screamed into the phone making me jump a little. He better not dare touch her.

"Don't hang up, I'm getting in the car now."

"Oh no! Oh no he's coming Demi I here footsteps."

"Hide the phone but whatever you do, don't hang up!" I demanded.

"I love you Demi..never forget me." She said as she cried more.

"No no no. Don't say that okay? You'll see me again. I'm coming, nothing is going to happen to you. I love you and I won't let you die, I promise." I heard muffling noises so I'm assuming she's hiding the phone somewhere. I heard a door open and yelling, Wilmer yelling.

"I heard you talking in here!"

"I-I was talking to myself."

"Liar! You have your phone! I'm not an idiot!" That's debatable, I thought in my head. "Where the fuck is it?! I heard him walking around.

"I don't have my phone. I left it at Demi's." Hearing her voice shaky and scared breaks my heart. I got to a red light. Dammit, this is just slowing me down.

"You little bitch!" He screamed even louder. I heard what sounded like a..slap. Oh my god, he's hurting her! I have to get there fast! "Come on light! Turn green already!" I yelled.

"Where the fuck is your phone!"

"I don't have it!"

"Fine. I guess I'll have to find it myself." Just then I heard her phone buzz. Damn someone must be texting her. No not now! I hope he can't here it! It buzzed again. I heard footsteps getting closer. "What's that?" He was getting closer and closer. Please don't find it, please don't find it! I was panicking. The light finally turned green and I slammed on the gas pedal. I heard something cover the microphone on her phone. "Oh look. A phone." Fuck he found it. "Who the fuck is this?" He said into the phone.

"Let her go you bastard!" I yelled.

"Ah Demi. So nice to hear your voice. How are you?"

"I said let her go!"

"I will..after she's dead. And don't dare come here. I'll kill her right in front of you, slowly and painfully. Goodbye Demi." He hung up. No! I pulled over and called the police.

Winter's POV

Wilmer found my phone. He hung up and threw it at the wall, causing it to smash to pieces. "What the fuck?!" I screamed.

"Oh shut up! Demi's not going to come rescue you. Get over it. And I'm going to make sure you're not gonna make anymore phone calls or anything." He put his hand in his pocket. Oh no. What is he getting? If he's going to kill me, why won't he just do it already? He pulled out handcuffs. He came towards me but I walked back until I hit a wall. Fuck. He handcuffed me. "While you can't do anything, let's pick up where we left off last time." Oh no not this again! Anything but this. He took off my pants along with his. You can guess what happened from there. After he was done, he put his pants on. Fortunately I had a long shirt on so it didn't matter that he left my pants off. He picked me up and hung the chain in the middle of the handcuffs from a hook on the ceiling. My toes were barely touching the floor. He left me just like that. My wrists and arms were hurting and I haven't even been like this for 5 minutes. And I'm sore from..you know. He also hit me a few times because I resisted. Is this it? Is this the end for me? Will I hang here until I starve?

---------------------------------------------
Schools canceled for me today and maybe tomorrow so I'll probably update again very soon. The more comments and votes, the sooner the update! Thanks for reading and hope you're liking the story!