Chapter 39: Made In The USA

Demi's POV

I saw Winter in the crowd. I can't believe she's here. I dragged her up the stairs to the stage behind me. "I want everyone to meet my girlfriend, Winter!" I said into the microphone. Everyone screamed an cheered.

"Girlfriend?" Winter mouthed to me. She looked confused and shocked at the same time.

"Yeah, if that's okay with you." I replied making sure the microphone was away from my mouth so only she could here me.

"Of course. Who would deny being the girlfriend of the most beautiful girl in the world?" She kissed me on the cheek and the whole room filled with awes and cheers. We sang Made in the USA together. I never knew Winter could sing. Damn that girl has a voice. I have to get her into the studio with me sometime. "Isn't she amazing?!" I asked the crowd after the song was over. They all screamed and cheered. I could tell she didn't really like being on stage in front of all these people so I grabbed her hand and walked her to the side of the stage. "Max will take you to back to your seat and make sure you don't get mobbed." I said to her and Max. They both nodded. I gave Winter a quick peck on the lips before running back to the front of the stage. "Sing along if you know the words!" I yelled into the mic as 'Got Dynamite' started to play. I love being able to just rock out in the song. When I sang 'Two Pieces' there's a break in the song and during that I go down in the stage and run out to the front row. There were a few girls crying so I stayed in front of them for most of the verse but then moved onto where Winter was. I didn't exclude my fans but I just wanted to be around Winter. I missed her so fucking much. I took a selfie with a fan who had her phone out before going back on stage. I went down my setlist and ended with 'Neon Lights'. The confetti cannons went off and I went down on the stage. I ran back and changed into my skyscraper dress for the encore. I heard everyone cheering for the encore. I rose up on the stage and sang 'Skyscraper' and 'Give Your Heart A Break' I thanked my band then went down in the stage for the last time. I went into my dressing room and texted Winter. 'Come to the backstage entrance. I'll wait there for you.' I put my hair into a bun before going to the backstage entrance. There were two girls there who wanted to meet me but they didn't have passes or meet and greets. They started crying when they saw me so I took pictures with them and signed their shirts. They ran to their parents screaming and smiling. I love making my fans happy. I saw Winter walking over. I poked my head out and she saw me. She ran over and I shut the door behind her. I grabbed her hand and ran to my dressing room. 

------------------------------

Yayyyyy! The next few chapters are probably just going to be really cute and shit so I hope you like that. Comment what you like and leave some suggestions! And thanks for reading and voting!!