Chapter 43: Silly String

Winter's POV

I finished cleaning up my cuts before wrapping my wrist in a bandage. I hid the blade back in my pocket before unlocking and opening the door. I walked back to where Demi was sitting. "Everything OK?" She asked.

"Yeah. Everything's fine."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"No thanks."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go get dressed."

"What for?"

"My show tonight!"

"Ok!" We both got up and went to our room. I picked out a knee high dress and some cute matching heels. Demi put on some leggings and one of her many leather jackets with a regular band tee underneath. She turned and looked at me, she looked me up and down with a weird look on her face.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"You should put on something else. Something you don't want getting dirty. And wear some sneakers because you never know if you're going to need to run."

"Umm why?"

"Tonight's the last stop for The Neon Lights Tour in the U.S. so that means it's prank night. There's going to be silly spray, whipped cream, possibly water guns and anything else we can get our hands on."

"Oh boy. Maybe I'll stay home."

"No, you're coming. It'll be fun!"

"Fine." I gave in. Maybe I'll pull a few pranks myself. I changed into some black skinny jeans and a gray sweatshirt with the picture of Demi from her newest album cover on it. It also had her name on the sleeve.

"Really? You're going to wear that?" Demi commented as I walked into the bathroom wear she was doing her makeup.

"Hey I paid 60 bucks for this, of course I'm wearing it."

"I'll pay you 100 to not wear it."

"No deal. I want to show of my beautiful girlfriend to the world."

"You're too cute." She said as she pecked my lips before turning back around towards the mirror and continued doing her makeup.

After about 30 minutes, she finally finished her hair and makeup and we grabbed our phones and purses before getting in the car and driving to the arena. Luckily the arena was only an hour away, kind of far but not too bad. Most of the ride Demi and I rocked out to the songs on the radio. When we arrived at the arena, we went in through the back and went straight to Demi's dressing room.

An hour later, soundcheck started. I decided to sleep because I hadn't slept all night. Maybe since I told Demi about my nightmare it'll go away? I guess I'll find out soon.

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. My eyes fluttered open but were squinted, still stinging from the bright light. I could see a figure, I'm assuming it's Demi. She was getting dressed, and when she was done she began fixing her hair and makeup in front of the mirror. My eyes completely adjusted and I stood up, almost losing my balnce at first. I walked over towards Demi and she saw me in the mirror. "Hey bedhead." She said as she turned around and planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"Did I sleep through the show?" I asked. 

"Most of it, there's still two songs left." I had just noticed her wearing her skyscraper dress. She must be going on for the encore. I hope I didn't miss all the pranks.

I stood on the side of the stage while Demi rose up and began 'Skyscraper'. After, she took off her dress (she had clothes on underneath) and began singing 'Give Your Heart A Break'. Fifth Harmony, Cher Lloyd, Collins Key, Cole Plante, Marissa, and Maddie joined me at the side of the stage. They all had silly string and goofy hats. Camila from Fifth Harmony put her hat on my head and also handed me another one along with a can of silly string. "Put that hat on Demi." She said before they all ran on stage. The were screaming and just being weird. They began spraying Demi and the audience with silly string. I ran out and joined them. When I put the hat on Demi's head she looked at me and smiled. She had silly string all over her! I couldn't help but laugh. She stopped singing and just joined in on the fun while the music still played in the background. I started to spray Demi with silly string before she grabbed the can and we fought for it. She won and started spraying me, I hid behind Collins because he's really tall but he pushed me out from behind him because he didn't want to get sprayed. Demi grabbed my hand and ran to the end of the catwalk pulling me with her. She sprayed the rest of the silly string in the can on the audience. Everyone else that was on stage came up and stood behind and on the sides of us. Demi turned me towards her and I put my hands on her waist, I knew exactly what she was going to do. She cupped my face and crashed her lips on mine. As we kissed, we were showered with silly string and confetti. Demi pulled away as the music ended. "Thank you!" She screamed to the crowd before we all ran off stage. 

-----------------------

So cute! I got ideas for this from pics and videos I saw from the last Neon Lights Tour stop in the USA. One quick thing, my best friend Karrigan just made a wattpad recently and she started writing a Craig Mabbitt story. Even if you don't know much about him please go check it out!  She's an amazing writer. Her account is @karriganhorror Thanks so much if you go read and/or vote for it! Comment if you like this chapter and any suggestions. The more comments, the more and faster I'll want to write! Thanks for reading and voting!