Chapter 45: Why?

Winter's POV

I woke up the next morning in the comfort of Demi's arms. I looked over at the clock and read the numbers glowing back at me 10:23. I rolled over and gave Demi a quick kiss on the lips. She scrunched her forehead and slowly opened her eyes. "Goodmorning beautiful."

"Morning." She said in her sexy morning voice. I sat up and so did she.

"Last night was really fun." I said.

***this next part could be triggering***

"Especially because I got to spend it with the girl I love." She doesn't really love you. Oh no, not the voices. Not now. Shut up, she does love me. Why would she? Your ugly, fat, disgusting, you cut, you're fucked up, shall we continue? Stop. Never. Stop it. You can't make us leave. Stop! Kill yourself.

"STOP!" I screamed as I placed my hands on the side of my head and jumped off the bed. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and locked behind me. Demi began banging on the door.

"Winter! Winter! Open the door please!" I didn't answer. All I could do was sit and cry. "Come on, baby please! Just listen to my voice and my voice only. Block them out. Everything they tell you is not true. Just focus on my voice..." She kept talking but I honestly couldn't pay attention. All I could hear were the voices. Why can't I just be happy? Last night was so amazing, why did the day have to start out like this? Why? You don't deserve happiness. Leave me alone! You know you wanna cut. See the blood, feel the burn. I rolled up my sleeves and looked at my cuts from the past few days. No, no I can't. Of course you can. No ones stopping you. Look at the razor on the counter. Smash it. I don't know what happened but it was like something took over me and I was controlled by the voices. I jumped up and grabbed the razor. I could still hear Demi babbling away. I grabbed the razor and threw it on the floor, lifted my leg, and stomped on it, smashing it to pieces. The sound bounced around off the walls. "NO! WINTER PLEASE!" I heard Demi scream. I could hear in her voice that she was crying. I'm hurting her...I can't do this. Ignore her. I can't. "Winter! Please don't do anything, I love you so much!" Lies. "NO!" I screamed. I heard the lock in the door click and Demi came rushing in. She kicked the razor away from me and wrapped her arms around me, holding me in a comforting yet restricting way so I couldn't run away or do anything. We both sunk to the floor as I sat in Demi's lap. She kept her arms around me while I sobbed into her shoulder. "They wouldn't s-stop." I cried.

"I know baby, I know."

"They were s-so loud, Demi"

Shhh..shhh.." She soothed me. After I started to calm down a little, Demi picked me up and took me out of the bathroom and into her room. She put me on the bed and sat next to me. I leaned my head on her shoulder. "Did you..you know.." She said quietly.

"Almost..but no."

***end of trigger warning***

"I'm really proud of you." I didn't respond. "I love you and I hate seeing you so miserable."

"They t-told me you didn't l-love me."

"Don't believe them. I love you so much." I looked up at her.

"Really?"

"Yes." She answered as she wiped away my tears with her thumb. "I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."

---------------------------------------------
A little drama and cute in one! Ok so I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and leave a comment! Tell me what you liked and what you want to see! You can also message me ideas or just to say hi :) thanks for reading!