Chapter 40: Lipstick

Winter's POV

We got to Demi's dressing room and I jumped onto the couch. I laid on my back and Demi crawled on top of me. Her legs were on either side of me and she leaned down and placed her hands next to my head. She started kissing multiple times all around my face. My cheeks, forehead, nose, "I missed you..so much." She said in between kisses. I couldn't stop giggling. She's so cute. I heard a knock on the door, I pushed Demi off me and she landed on the floor next to the couch.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and Demi's mom came in.

"That was an amazing sh-" She stopped when she saw me. "Winter? What are you...I thought you were-" I interrupted.

"Dead. Yeah I know, I've been getting a lot of that lately." She stood there in shock. I got up and walked over to her. She grabbed me and hugged the life out of me. "Uh..Dianna I missed you too but I would like to breath so I don't actually end up dead." She let go. I turned around and Demi started laughing. "What?" I asked.

"You have my lipstick all over you're face!" I ran to the mirror.

"Oh my god it looks like I've been attacked by lips! I have to get this off!"

"Wait let me get a picture first!" Demi ran next to me and held her phone out. She took a selfie of us, I was smiling and she was kissing my cheek. I started to scrub the lipstick off. I forgot Demi's mom was here. "Oh yeah did you want something, mom?" Demi asked as she sat on the couch.

"I just wanted to tell you that was an amazing show! Also I'm going to head home. I'll talk to you later, bye!" Before she left she turned back, "Bye Winter, I'm glad you're okay. You make Demi really happy you know."

"Mooooooom" Demi groaned.

"Okay, okay I'm going." Dianna said before she left and shut the door behind her. I finished getting all the lipstick off my face before sitting next to Demi on the couch. She was on twitter, she was writing a new tweet, 'If I ever lose you, there will never be someone new.' She tagged me and attached the picture. My phone started buzzing none stop. I pulled it out of my pocket. "Jesus Christ you're lovatics go hard." We both laughed. I turned off my twitter notifications before my phone explodes. Max came in and told us it was time to go. Me and Demi both got up, "Hey I'll race you to the bus." I said.

"Oh you're on!" We both started running. I almost ran into a few people. Demi was a few feet behind me.

"Come on, keep up Demetria!" I shouted. I could see the back door, it was wide open. Max was standing next to it.

"Max stop her! Don't let her get out!" Demi yelled. She's afraid to lose. I didn't think Max would do anything but he did. I was a few feet away and he stuck his arm out. Shit, it was icy outside so I stopped running and bent down. I slid right under his arm and stood back up. I started running again and got on the bus. I ran to the very back and jumped onto the queen sized bed that sat against the end of the bus. I rolled over onto my back. My stomach rose and fell as I tried to catch my breath. Demi ran in a few minutes after and jumped on the bed so she was next to me laying on her stomach. She was breathing heavily too. "Did you see that slide?" I asked as I sat up.

"Yes! That was fucking amazing!" Our breathing started to calm down.

"Can you drop me off at my hotel?"

"No."

"Demi all my stuff is there."

"Fine. We'll drive you there and you can go in and get your stuff then we'll bring it to my place." Demi's driver stopped in the parking lot and I ran in and grabbed my few bags. I brought them on the bus. I laid back on the bed next to Demi as we drove to her house. I fell asleep on the ride.

---------------------------------

I'm going to start making the chapters a little longer. It's a good thing for you guys it just means it might take a little longer to update. Also, I kinda want to start another fanfiction. I would still write this one but then you guys could have one to read while you're waiting for me to update the other. I don't know who would read it though. It would be another Demi fanfic, it would just have a completley different story line. Would you guys read it? Comment if you'd read it please and also comment what you think about this chapter and any suggestions you have. Thanks for reading and voting!