Carlisle help me! Chapter 55

Alice drags me into the other room. I try to dig my feet into the ground to stop her. Dang! This woman is strong. 

" Leave. Me. Alone! I don't need anymore makeup! I feel like a make up pallet already. " I try to yank my arm away. 

Alice ignores me, and some people in the living room chuckles at my poor attempts to get away. 

" Ha Ha! Laugh all you want! We'll see who's laughing when you guys are the one's getting a make over! " I yell. 

They stop laughing. They know what will happen if they mess with me. I will get them back. 

Alice cakes my face in more make up, and sends me back out to everyone. I slouch and walk back into the room. " I feel like I have more make up on than a kid on Halloween. " I pout and sit down next to Jasper. 

He chuckles and shakes his head. " You'll survive. " 

I glare at him. 

" Don't look at me like that. " 

I roll my eyes and sigh. 

I wish I was with Nessie. She left with Bella to go see Jacob. Ugh. 

" What are you thinking about? " Jasper asks. Oh. Yeah. He can't read my mind. I'm so used to Edward just reading my mind without my permission! 

I look over at Edward. He smiles, and I roll my eye's.

I ignore Jasper. 

He tries again. " What are you thinking about Maddie? " 

I fold my arms and raise my head. I am not going to talk to these clowns anymore. 

" Oh. I get it. Your not talking to me. " 

I nod. 

The sun sets outside. 

Carlisle should be home soon. Yes!! Maybe he will help me! 

A car pulls up in the drive way, and I run to the door. Carlisle opens the door, and I hug him. " Hi! Help me. Please! Alice and Rosalie won't leave me alone. They have my face caked in make up, and they keep making me change clothes! " 

Carlisle hugs me back and chuckles. " You look very pretty today. I'll talk to the girls. " 

I smile and let him go. I look before I run up the stairs. I hurry to my room. I change my clothes and wash off the make up.

I sigh in happiness. I finally am free, I run down the stairs and jump off the last step. " Free at last! " I yell. 

I run past the living room, as I hurry to the kitchen. " Thank you for the make over Alice and Rosalie, but I think I'll stick with sweats and a hoodie. " 

Alice rolls her eyes and I smile.