First Day Of High School Chapter 2

I woke up to some one pulling my thin blanket off my shoulders. 

" Wake up! Get me food and then go to school! " Valarie yelled. Someone's having a bad morning. 

" Yes Ma'am " She stomps out of my room and slams the door. Try to break the house why don't you. I stick my tongue out at the door. I sigh as I pull my body out of bed. I decide to wear my black hoodie and black jeans. I pull my hair into a messy bun and head down stairs. I cook up some eggs and toast for Valarie and take an apple from the counter. A small sack with a note is by the door for me. 

Madison

This is your lunch. You can't get anything else. 

Valarie

Okay. This is so light! What did she pack? A napkin? Oh well. Better not complain. I head out the door and start walking to my new school. When I arrive, all sorts of kids are standing around looking at me. What? Have they never seen a new kid before? Whispers follow me through the hall as I walk towards the front desk.

" Hello? I'm Madison. Madison Mason. I would like my classes list please. " I say to a lady who's sitting at the front desk. 

" Ah. Madison. I love that name. Here you go. " The woman hands me a paper and smiles at me. I smile back. I head to me locker while I look at my list. My first class is Math. I suck at math. Ugh. I don't pay attention until I bump into someone. 

" I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention. " I look up as I talk to the person. I see one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. The girl has blonde hair. The girl smiles a little. 

" That's okay. " I smile a little feeling shy. Way to go Madison. You embarrassed your self on the first day of school in front of a beautiful person. I hear a guy laugh somewhere behind me and I decide time to leave.

" I gotta go. " I say as I hurry to my math class. 

" Ah. You must be Miss Mason. Please. Take a seat. I sit by a black haired boy. He looks like he could crush someone if he wanted to. I shrink into my seat as class starts. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah.  I don't understand! By the time class finishes, I feel like my brain is going to rot. 

I have seen a few more beautiful people by the time lunch rolls around. Everyone sits in their own little groups with their own little friends. The beautiful people, or the Cullen's, I found out from a group of girls, sit at their own table with empty tables by themselves. I guess they won't mind if I sit at one of their tables. I think as I sit down. It seems like the cafeteria quiets down as I sit down. What? Did I do something wrong? I shrug and glare at the people as they watch  me. I pull out an apple and bite into it, making a big deal. Gosh people. Some one would think you have never seen someone eat an apple before! The guy I heard earlier laughs a little. I look around and see the guy who laughed. He has rusty colored hair and has his arm around a brown haired girl. A Cullen. Okay. Everyone turns back to their own business and I continue to eat my apple. It's been an interesting day.