Her name is Madison Chapter 4

Edwards P.O.V.

When we got home I called a family meeting. 

" Esme. Carlisle. There's this new girl at our school. Her name's Madison Mason. " They nodded

" And? " 

" There's something off about her. She 's so. Quiet. "

" Like her though. I think she's a good person. I was so angry today, and when I Talked to her, I felt better. I didn't even know her, but she just let me talk and agreed with me.  " My daughter said. 

" She's so small. I  don't think she gets feed. I heard her stomache growl, and she didn't have anything to eat. I gave her my lunch so she could get a sort of decent meal. She never has more than a cheese stick or apple in her lunch with a water bottle she's constantly filling up. " Rose said a little worriedly. 

" I think she's treated like a slave. " As soon as those words came out, everyone looked at me. 

" Why do you say that? " Carlisle said a little concerned for the girl. 

" I was reading her mind when she started thinking about what she was going to cook for dinner. Then in her mind, a memory of her cooking for a woman and children popped into her mind. They were all eating, and she was sitting in the corner. Cooking. " I feel so bad for the little girl. 

" Invite her to dinner. " Esme said breaking the long silence in the room. 

" But what about Jasper and Bella? What if she gets cut? " Alice asked

" We'll make sure nothing happens to that little girl. I want to see how she behaves. " Carlisle said squeezing his wife's hands. 

" Okay. I'll invite her for dinner. " Rosalie said.

How was this going to play out?

Hey Guys! I got a lot done today! I hope you enjoyed the first part of my story! Thx - N