I think it's Carter Micheal's houses Chapter 39

I wake up and smile. I get to see Carter today. 

I sit up quickly. No! He's my friend. My best friend. At least I think he is. I only met him a little while ago, but he's one of the only people, beside's my family, I feel I can trust. 

I get dressed. and head down stairs. 

" What are you so happy and excited about Darlin'? " Jasper asks as I enter the kitchen. 

Edward looks up. 

Don't think about it. Don't think about it. He's trying to read your mind. 

I try to keep my mind clear.

Edward gets frustrated and looks away. I smile. 

Esme passes me and Nessie bowls of cereal. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey Mads. " Carter says as I sit down. 

My heart does a little jump.  NO! " Hi Carter. " 

We have a pretty boring day. Same old school. 

When my family arrives at home, I see Carlisle's car. Why is he home early? 

When we come inside, Esme and Carlisle are sitting on the couch, waiting for us. 

" Hello children. " 

" Hey Esme. " I put my stuff next to the couch and sit down. " Hi Carlisle. " 

" We need to talk. " Everyone sits down, and the door bell rings. 

" I'll get it. " I stand up and open the door. " Hey Doggo's. " I wave at the shape shifters. This earns a few ye rolls. " Leah! " I make my way around the shape shifters and put my arm around her, and lead her into the house. " So. How ya doing? " I sit down and move over for her. 

She sits down, and we talk for a few minutes. 

" Hey girls. I hate to break up this fun moment, but we really need to talk. " Sam says looking annoyed. 

" Sorry. " I turn my full attention to Carlisle and Esme. 

" There's a new danger here in town, and we need to get it fixed. " Carlisle looks over at Alice, and he nods. 

" I had a vision last night. There were four vampires. Two female, and two males. They were looking for someone. I'm not sure who, but I know they were looking for a girl. They couldn't find the girl, but they found one of the guys brother. One of the women and the guy went to a small house, and entered the house. Then, there was a scream. " 

Wow. Kind of scary. I'm worried for this person. 

" Do you know whose house it was? " Sam asked. 

Alice looked at me. " I think it's Carter Micheal's house. " 

WHAT!!!!