We want to adopt Maddie. Chapter 13

Pic of Calvin Jones.

I've been staying here at the Cullen's house all weekend. Now that it's Monday, they have to take me to see my social worker. Calvin Jones. I will no doubt, be sent back to the home, and will never see my high school again. I hate changing schools. I told everyone what happened to me. I have no idea what happened to Valarie, or Justin. And I have no clue what the heck that thing that attacked them was. Carlisle and Esme are heading out with me in an hour to see Calvin. I have an hour to hang out with these guys, and then, I will probably never see them again. That hurts. I'm going to miss this family. Even the guys. 

We play games until it's time for me to leave. " Bye guys. I'll miss you." I say hugging everyone.

" Bye. " Everyone said, probably thinking the same as me. We are never going to see each other again. I'll miss them. All of the Cullen's.

I jump into the car Carlisle is driving and head to the meeting spot where were going to see Cal. 

Two hours, and a ton of jokes and laughter later, we're finally at the restaurant. A waiter leads us to the back of the restaurant. 

" Can I start you guys off with anything to drink? " The waiter, Rob, asked us.

" Yes. I would  like a water. Esme?" 

" A water too sir. Maddie? " 

" Um. A lemonade. Please. Thank you. " I say folding up the drink menu.

" I'll be back in a minute with your drinks. " The waiter left the table and someone entered the restaurant. 

" Maddie! " A familiar voice said coming towards our table. I look up and see Calvin. 

" Cal. " I say frowning a little.

" I was expecting a little more enthusiasm Maddie. " Said Cal

" And I was expecting to get adopted by the time I was 10. Some time our expectations don't get met. " I stand up and hug the tall man. 

" I missed you squirt. " Cal said messing with my hair. 

I touched my hair. " Hey! Watch the hair. It took Alice a long time to get my hair too look this perfect. " Cal laughs and sits down. He looks at Esme and Carlisle. " I am so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me. I'm Calvin. Calvin Jones. " He holds out his hand to Carlisle and then Esme.

" Carlisle. Carlisle Cullen. And this is my wife Esme Cullen. " The waiter returns and hands us our drinks and then turns to Cal. " What would you like sir? " 

" A Sprite please. " The waiter nods and walks off. 

" Now. What we're here to discuss about. " Cal said. 

Carlisle and Esme told Calvin everything that happened. Calvin just patiently listened. 

A half hour later, they finished telling Cal everything. 

" I'm so sorry about what you've been through Mads. I really am. " Cal hugged me. Esme and Carlisle looked at each other and nodded. 

Carlisle cleared his throat and Cal and I looked up at him. " Esme and I would like to adopt Madison. " My jaw dropped. They want to adopt me? What? Wow! 

" I will get the papers for you. I'm so glad Madison will be getting a good home. She deserves it. " Cal says looking at me. He's is like my big brother.