Elizabeth Mason Chapter 24

Elizabeth Mason pic.

" Because you helped him, I will take everything from you. " The man says walking towards a me and a boy. Be grabbed the boy and tossed him like he was nothing. His eyes glowed a murderous red. He smiled wickedly as he walked towards me. The boy that was thrown groaned in pain. I can feel tears streaming down my face. 

" Please! Please. Don't hurt him. Leave us alone! " The man laughed wickedly.

" Sorry princess. Did I hurt your boyfriend? " His voice was deep and cruel. He walked towards my family. They were tied up and in a corner. Rosalie was glaring at the man, trying to get out of the chains she was in. 

" No! Leave then alone! They had nothing to do with this! " I yelled. The man didn't listen. He kept walking to them. I tried to move, but it was like there was a force keeping me down. I trashed around, but still couldn't move forward. 

Doors opened in the dark room, and a man and two women walked in leading a few humans. The humans looked around and screamed. They tried to leave. The man and women prevented them from leaving. The man who was walking towards my family stopped and smiled at the people. 

" Ah. Justin. " The name made me freeze. Justin. I looked at the man better. It was Justin. He smiled at me and walked towards me. There was a big scare on his face. His hands had claw marks all over them.

" Hello Madison. Happy to see me again? I missed you. " He said reached his hand out and touched my cheek. His eyes glowed a darker red. He opened his mouth and fangs popped out. He smiled.

" Not now Justin. Don't kill the girl just yet. Valarie. I believe you know this girl. " 

Valarie stepped out from the shadows. By now all of the humans were scared to death. They weren't moving. Just standing there. 

" I told you Madison, I would get you Madison. " She chuckled darkly. " I told you. This is going to be so much fun! " 

" Get away from my daughter! " Yelled Esme trying to move. 

" Get your hand off of her! " Rosalie yelled

" Or what? You'll hurt me? " Justin laughed " You can't hurt me when your tied up. " His face turned serious. " I can do whatever I want. "

" Elizabeth. Come meet your daughter. " The man said gesturing to me. What does he mean daughter? The woman stepped forward, and light fell on her. She has flawless skin. Her eyes were blue like mine. Her hair as dark as mine. She has a perfect face.

She smiles a perfect smile at me, that soon turns dark. " Hello Madison. Ah. I remember, just years ago, I held you in my arms. " She looked at my family. " Then I gave you away. You weren't good enough for me. Not as pretty as I wanted you to be. Not perfect. " She was interrupted. 

" Don't listen to her Maddie! " Alice yells. " She's trying to get in your head! Sh-" She was interrupted when Justin grabbed her neck. 

" Let her go Justin! Don't touch her! " I yelled crying more. The tears didn't stop. 

" I'm talking Alice. It's very rude to interrupt people. " Elizabeth said turning back to me. " You ruined my relationship with your father. You were the reason he left. You! I will never forgive you for that. " She turns and grabs the nearest human she can find. An old woman. The woman screams. Elizabeth bears her fangs and puts them into the woman's neck. The woman yells in pain and I squeeze my eyes shut. Something forces my eyes to open. I watch as the woman's color fades from her face. Soon she's stone cold and grey. Elizabeth drops her onto the ground. People scream and cry. A young girl cry's and kneels down by the old woman. The man, Justin, Valarie, and Eliza run to the people. They each grab someone and kill them. This whole time, I'm forced to watch this horrid scene. They finish, and there are humans lying all over the floor. The boy that was thrown across the room moves a little. 

" Maddie! I'm so sorry you had see that. Try to block it out of your mind. Dry your tears. Were fine. Look! Were fine! " Nessie yells to me. 

" You won't be fine for long Cullen's. Say goodbye to your little Maddie! " the man says running towards Carlisle. The Cullen's Bare their teeth at the man. Fangs come through. The man gets to Carlisle and rips his head off. I scream and cry. 

" Daddy! Daddy! No please! No! Daddy! " I yell. The boy who was thrown gets up and looks at the man. 

" What happened to you? You used to be my best friend! You were my brother. My role model! " he yells. He turns around and I see his face. Carter.

" Daddy! No don't! Why did you kill him! Daddy! " I yell. There are tears on Carters face. 

Justin leaps at Carter. 

I wake up screaming and crying. I'm in someone's arms. I try to pull away, but the arms keep me in place. " Madison! Madison. Shh. Shh. Honey. Calm down. " The voice says. I cry harder. " Jasper. Use the your you know what. " Jasper touches my knee and I flinch. He looks up at me with worry on his face. I suddenly feel calm. I stop crying, and hicup a little bit. 

" That's right darling, calm down. It's okay. I'm here. It's okay. " The person who's holding me says. They rock me a little bit. I calm down more. I look at the arms holding me and notice Carlisle's watch. It's Carlisle who's holding my. I turn around and hug him. Tight. I start to cry once I remember what happened in my dream. " Jasper. " 

" I'm trying. It won't work! " 

" Oh my go-" Edward puts his hand on his mouth. 

" Calm down sweetheart. Your going to get sick. " Carlisle says. I cry a little bit more. The memories continue to play in my mind. " What happened Maddie? Huh? " I look up, a headache forming in my head. 

" A... A mmmann, hhurrt a bboy. Hhe ttossed himm accross tthe rrroomm. Yyouu all wwere ttied up. I i couldn't mmove. Tthrree mmore ppeople ccame iin tthe room. They hhad hhummans bbehhind tthem. J J Justtin aand V Valarrie wwere ththere. Ththen a wwommann. Came and ssaid sshe wwas mmy mmother. sshe ssaid ho horrable ththings aboutt mme. Alice ttried tto spspeak up ffor mme, bbut Jjustin just hhurt hher. Tthe ppeople ddrank ththe hhumanns bbblood. I I wwas fforcced tto wwatch. "i started crying again a little. " Ththen, ththe mman, ccame tto yyou, and ttore off yyour hhead. The the boy ggot uup annd ssaid a ffew things tto tthe mman. Tthe boy started tto ccry. Hhe tturned hhis hhead, aand I I ssaw, iit wwas Car Carter. Yyoou aall hhad ffangs. Llikke a a vvammppiire. "

( It says : A man hurt a boy. He tossed him across the room. You were all tied up. I couldn't move. Three more people came in the room. They had humans behind the. Justin and Valarie were there. Then a woman came in and said she was my mother. She said horrible things about me. Alice tried to speak up for me, but Justin hurt her. The people drank the humans blood. I was forced to watch. Then the man came to you and tore off your head. The boy got up and said a few things to the man. The boy started to cry. He turned his head and i saw it was Carter. You all had fangs like a vampire.)

I broke down sobbing in Carlisle's shirt. He rubbed my back and let me cry, probably taking everything in. I clutched his shirt crying. 

" DDaaddyy. I I wwas sso sscared. Hhe hhurt yyou. Jjussttin ttouched mme. "  ( Daddy, I was so scared. He hurt you. Justin touched me. )

" It was just a dream sweetie. I'm still here. I'm not hurt. Look. " I looked up at Carlisle. He pointed at himself. " I'm just fine. I'm okay. We're all okay. " He pointed behind me. I looked to see every Cullen family member here. They were all watching us. I blushed and wiped my tears on my sleeve. I looked around the room and saw, we were in my bedroom. 

" Here honey. Do yo have a head ache? " asked Esme handing me a glass of water. I nodded my head and took the glass. " I'll be back in a minute. " She left and I took a sip of water. As soon as I finished my sip she was back. She was fast. Esme handed me some medication for my headache. I took the medicine and leaned back. Everyone except Esme and Carlisle left. " Do you want one of us to hold you darling? " 

I nodded. " Both of you. Please." Esme smiled and nodded. She sat down by me. Soon I was sandwiched between Carlisle and Esme. 

" Go back to sleep darling. " Esme said.

" We love you Madison. We will always love you. " Carlisle said kissing the top of my head. I fell back asleep. But my nightmare's weren't over yet. What really confused me was, Carter was in all of them.