Who is she and why are they after her? Chapter 8

Alice's P.O.V.

I'm sitting next to Jasper, painting my nails a fresh coat of deep red. Suddenly, the bottle drops and hits the blanket that's over my lap. The paint splats everywhere. The brush bounces and rolls off my lap. 

" Help! Help me! Please! They're going to kill me! Help! " A girl says screaming as she runs into a neighbor hood. No one comes out to help the child. Footsteps can be heard in the background. 

" Get over here you worthless child! You deserve this! Your dead. No one will help an unwanted orphan like you! " A woman's voice yells with anger. 

A man grabs the girl. Her hair covers most of her face. He pulls her hair. She screams in pain. " Bye Bye. " The man says chuckling. And the vision fades. 

I yell " No! " I jump up. Jasper falls back because I push him out of the way.

" Alice? Honey? What happened? " I shake my head. 

" She's just a child. He. He can't kill her. She's just a child! " Everyone is looking at me. Confused. 

" Who can't kill her? Who is she? Alice calm down. " Carlisle says 

" The girl. A girl in with dark hair was running from a man and woman. They were hurting her. She yelled for help, but no one came for her. The woman said horrible things to the girl and the man grabbed her. He pulled her hair. She screamed. Then he said ' Bye Bye. ' And the vision faded. " I looked up. " She's just a child! " Esme frowned and Rose looked upset. 

" There's a girl out there who's being hurt then. Who? Do you know who the girl is? " Emmett asked holding the hand of Rose. 

I shake my head. " No. " 

" Who's the girl? Why are they trying to hurt her? Who are they? " Said Rose looking out the window.