Mom Chapter 45

" Leave me alone! " I growl as I drop my book on the couch. Emmett's been bugging me all day. 

I get up and stomp to my room. I slam the door, and fall onto my bed. 

Can't they just leave me alone for an hour?  

I hear a knock on the door, and sigh loudly. " What? " I stare up at the ceiling. 

The person enters the room and sits down at the edge of my bed. " Are you okay Madison? " Esme's soft voice asks.

" Yup. Just perfect. " I say sarcastically. 

Esme runs her hand through my hair. " What's wrong? " 

" They won't leave alone. Everywhere I go, One of them is with me.  I know, I know. Everyone's trying to protect me. I just want a little time to myself. Some time to think. " I pick at my chipped nails. 

" I'll go talk to them. Tell them to give you some time. " She gets up and kisses my forehead. " See you later honey. " 

She turns to the door. " Thanks Mo-Esme. " I Blush and look down at my hands. 

Esme freezes, and then smiles happily. " You can call me mom if you want Maddie. I don't mind. " 

I smile. " Thanks....Mom. " 

She smiles widely and leaves my room. 

I lay back down and smile at the ceiling. " Mom. Mom. Mom. " I sigh happily and close my eye's.