Right guy

A/N lots of you just wanted more oneshots with Juliet in like the last one so here you go💗. Can I just thank everyone for the huge amount of support on my last oneshot, as you guys know I was having a tough time with writing and I didn't even like that one to be honest so when I got all those comments it really cheered me up. This is just a short, fluffy, happy oneshot for once! Love you all, enjoy💗💗

"Juggieeee....come back to bed" his wife groaned as she leant up to view him sat at his desk using his typewriter.

"Soon baby. I've got to finish this" he promised.

"But it's 1am and you've been working all day. We'll be woken up by Juliet in 5 hours when she wants her pancakes. Please Juggie" she complains. He knows it's true, that's exactly what's going to happen.

"Gorgeous, I promise I will come and cuddle with you in ten minutes okay?" he tries to make a deal. He doesn't get a response but hears her huff and lay back down. After some time of writing he takes his beanie and hoodie off so he's just in his pyjama pants and shirt. He then tugs the shirt of and climbs into bed.

What he had only just realised was that his wife was fully naked under the covers. That was both good and bad. Good because, well she's beautiful. Bad because he may not get any sleep. He wraps his arms around her waist from behind so her butt is against him. He stifles a small moan making Betty giggle and turn her head.

"You okay there Juggie?" she teases. He just rolls his eyes playfully and pecks her cheek.

"You're evil" he chuckles.

"I know I am. Can you take your pyjama pants off though" she asks.

"What are you trying to do? I thought you wanted sleep?" he smirks.

"I do, I just want to be as close as possible" she admits honestly to her husband. He nods and slips them off along with his boxers. The two intertwine their legs and wrap their arms around eachother, Jughead trailing light kisses down her arms every now and then.

"Guess what Juliet asked earlier" he spoke lightly.

"Oh god. What this time?" she laughed softly.

"A dog" he said simply.

"And what did you reply?"

"I may have said yes" he mumbles sheepishly.

"Jughead!"

"What! She gave me puppy eyes and I can't say no to her cute little face" he whined.

"Plus we've always talked about getting a dog!" he protests.

"Yes but not right now" she argues back.

"I'm sorry gorgeous" he apologizes sincerely.

"Let's just get some sleep. We'll deal with it when I can actually keep my eyes open" she yawns before burying her face into his neck.

Juliet's POV

"MUMMY, DADDY. WAKE UP!" I shout as I jump on the bed. Mummy groans and rolls over whilst daddy laughs and picks me up, placing me in-between them.

"Honey, it's 6am" he chuckles.

"Time for pancakes!" I cheer.

"If you go downstairs and wait patiently I'll come and make you pancakes" he negotiates. I nod and rush down the stairs as fast as my little legs can go without tripping and falling.

Jughead's POV

"Stay here" she pleads.

"There's a hungry four year old down there that's going to cry if I don't make her pancakes. Sorry baby" I excuse and press a kiss against her lips before pulling my boxers and pyjama bottoms on and a hoodie instead of shirt.
I jog downstairs and find Juliet sat at the table looking bored.

"Sorry petal, I was talking to mummy" I excused and started to make the batter.

Juliet's POV

After a while mummy comes downstairs and we all sit at the table eating pancakes. I help daddy wash up before we sit in the lounge and watch Peppa pig, my favourite TV show, together. I look over and see mummy and daddy kissing instead of paying attention.

"Eww. Mummy, Daddy stopppp" I complain. Mummy giggles and they pull away.

"Why you kissing? That's yucky" I protest.

"You won't be saying that when you get your first boyfriend and all of your boyfriend's after that until you find the right one" mummy laughs.

"How many boyfriend's did you have before you met daddy?" I ask, now interested in what she has to say.

"I went on a few dates but I was a very lucky girl. I was lucky enough to meet your daddy in high school, so I only ever really dated him" she explained.

"So he's your 'right one'?" I ask.

"Yep, the right guy for me" she confirms and kisses him again making him smile.

"And you daddy?"

"I went on one other date but nothing came of it, then your mummy came along and she was it for me" he explained. I stayed quiet for a while before the idea popped back into my head.

"Mummy, daddy?"

"Yes?" they both reply in unison.

"When can I get my doggy?" I asked. Daddy bursts into laughter whilst mummy buries her head in her hands. I can tell. I can tell he's her right guy.