My boss

Betty Cooper never had one night stands. She never went out clubbing. Well.... that was until she was invited to go out with her work mates.

Jughead Jones was a well respected boss. His employees were up to the highest standards.  He had a tiny issue with one employee. Not because she wasn't punctual or because she was rude or ignorant or lazy. It was because really really liked her. She was smart, she was funny, she had the best giggle, she was gorgeous, she was independent. Her name was Betty Cooper...

Betty's POV
I awoke with tired eyes entangled in someone's arms. Wait... Someone's arms. Not my own bed. Not alone. I shifted myself to see the person's face and my eyes widened when I remembered the mystery guy I had slept with. My own boss. Jughead Jones.

He was sleeping peacefully and even now he still looked so handsome. I had always liked him but of course I had to put that aside for the sake of my job. One of his dark curls hovered over his face as he breathed deeply. I realised how creepy I was being and didn't actually know what to do. I was completely naked, in my boss's room. I picked up my clothes that were trailed along the floor and put them on quickly. I grabbed my bag that was dumped by the door and left as soon as possible. I returned to my flat and walked in before sighing and flopping on the couch. I'm 100% going to lose my job, I live in the tiniest flat, I now have to suffer the humiliation of seeing him again and I'm probably going to get kicked out of my own home because I can't afford rent. Wow Betty, way to screw up your life again. I traced the hickeys he had trailed from my neck to my collarbone as I messaged Veronica to come over straight away.

1 week later

I've been hiding out in my flat for a week. I haven't been to work and have countless messages from Jughead.

Boss(Jug): Betty, we need to talk about last night.

Boss(Jug): You weren't at work today. Are you okay?

Boss(Jug): Betty, it's been 5 days of you missing work. I'm really low on staff.

Boss(Jug): Just come into work.

"B, I love you but you're being ridiculous. Go back to work! You need the money and more importantly you need to talk to him. I'm sure you guys can be professional about it" Veronica said sitting next to me on the couch.

"But I don't want to be professional! V, he's the nicest guy, he's handsome, he knows how to treat a girl right, not to mention he's good in-"

"STOP! Ew that conversation almost got as disgusting as your outfit" she sighed pointing to my sweatpants and oversized hoodie.

"Well I'm sorry. This outfit is a reflection of my mood"

"No dear friend it's a reflection of your awful style. Okay, so you like him. Then talk to him! He probably likes you too! You said it yourself, you two were the only one's sober that night meaning it wasn't because he was drunk, you spent all night talking before sleeping together."

"You're missing one thing! HE'S MY BOSS!" I complained.

"So? Why should that stop you? Now put something presentable on and go back to work!" She said pulling me up.

In 30 minutes I had changed my outfit, put some makeup on and styled my hair, cleaned up my flat and left to finally go back to work. Sure I was ten minutes late for my shift but at least I actually turned up.

I was on my way to the office where I had a meeting but bumped into Jughead. Literally hit into him causing his coffee to go all over him. Great start to the day.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry boss. I'll..I'll buy you a new coffee I swear. Oh, no I suppose the shirt is more important. I-" I rambled on.

"Hey, slow down. It's okay, accidents happen. I'm just glad you're back at work" he said smiling. This made me go weak at the knees and I smiled shyly.

"I...I..um... I have a meeting" I panicked and scuttled off.

"Wait Betty!" I heard faintly but didn't go back. That was a close call.

*2 hours later*

I had just finished up my meeting and just got into my office. I started filling in my paperwork when there was knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted not looking up. The door opened and I didn't look up to see who walked in.

"Betty?"

"Oh! Oh sorry boss I was doing some paperwork" I said startled.

"That's okay. Can we talk?" He asked.

"Oh god. You know what don't even start. I'll just get my things and go. I'll make it easy for you, I mean I'm clearly being fired." I started rambling whilst gathering all my stuff.

"Betty-"

"I mean what did I expect, of course it would happen. I just have no luck and I really thought I was doing well and-"

"Betty-" he tried to interrupt but I kept going.

"I'll pick up my files another time of course, but you won't have to see me again I swear. I'll just-"

"Betty!" he raised his voice causing me to finally stop pacing and talking.

"I'm not going to fire you" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're not?" I asked confused.

"No, you're one of my best workers. This company would fall apart without you. And I just wanna say I'm not the kinda guy to sleep around. It's not my thing. Not that the night we had together was bad...I mean...wow it was amazing" he spoke. I had a sudden boost of confidence and walked towards him.

"Well there is one way we could make this...not a one night stand"

"And how do you propose we do that?" he asked smirking.

"You...could take me on a date" I said, our faces now inches apart.

"I like the sound of that" he said before pulling me in for a long and passionate kiss.

1 week later

"I'll see you at work" I said pecking him on the lips. We had spent the night together at my flat but he had an 8am meeting so he had to go.

"And you might wanna make yourself look a little more presentable. I mean this totally works for me but it probably won't for our investors" I said giggling. He had messy hair and his shirt was half way buttoned up with his tie undone, hanging around his neck.

"You're right about that. Now, I'll see you later. Takeout sound good?" He asked slinging an arm around my waist.

"Sounds perfect" I spoke before he pecked me on the lips. We were stood in the doorway and at that point Veronica walked up the flight of stairs with two coffees.

"Betty? Who's this fine man?" She asked confused.

"Jughead meet Veronica. Veronica meet Jughead" I spoke. She mouthed 'your boss?' I nodded and smirked.

"Veronica Lodge. Betty's best friend" she said holding her hand out. He shook it before turning back to me.

"I've really got to go" he spoke sadly. I nodded and pecked his lips before he walked away.

"Way to go B!" Veronica squealed making me giggle.

A/N i loved writing this! PLEASE comment some suggestions!💖