Come home Pt2

A/N idk whether I like this but you guys wanted a sequel. I'm not sure... Might delete and keep it as just one chapter😬😬

"Mr Jones, it's been a pleasure to work with you."

"Steve for the last time it's Jughead. I hate formalities, but it's been good working with you too"

"Would you ever consider going on another tour?" Steve asked brushing off the comment.

"Maybe but not right now. My life is hectic enough and I've already left my family alone for too long."

"That is understandable. Please do consider it though, it will do wonders for your career" Steve pushed.

"I appreciate the fact but it's not my style. Thank you for all of the help though" Jughead spoke sincerely.

"It's no problem at all" he spoke.

"Right, your taxi will be here in 10, so make sure you've got everything. I'll be off now" Steve spoke and left the hotel room.

Bettys POV

"Okay Jules, grandma is going to pick you up as I have to go to work" I spoke walking her up to the school gate.

"Okay mummy." She spoke and I kissed her cheek before saying goodbye. I dropped Daniel off at my mum's before heading to work.

"Betty you're late" my boss sighed.

"I know, I know and I'm so sorry! I had to drop off my kids and my husband's away and-" I rambled desperately.

"Stop. I'll look over it since you are one of my best employees, but don't let it happen again okay?"

"Thank you so much, I won't let you down again" I spoke and ran off to my office.

Alice's POV

There was a knock at the door and I put Daniel down on his play mat. I opened the door and smiled.

"Jughead! Nice to see you!" I said pulling him in for a hug.

"You too Alice"

"What are you doing here? Does Betty know you're back?" I asked excitedly.

"Not exactly. She thinks I'm coming back at the weekend, she told me last night that you were picking Juliet up so I was gonna ask if I could go with you?" he asked hopefully. I could see the glint in his eyes when he spoke about his family.

"Of course! Daniel's in the other room, come see him" I spoke leading him into the house.

"Dadda!" Daniel smiled clapping his hands.

"Hey little man" Jughead smiled picking him up.

"Aw he's missed you" I cooed seeing Daniel bury his little face into Jugheads neck. I made some coffee and we sat down, Daniel on Jugheads lap.

"How was the tour?" I asked.

"Stressful. I mean it was great for the book's publicity but towards the end I just couldn't wait to get home."

"I know what you mean. Betty is so excited to see you, she'll be ecstatic when she finds out you're home early"

"Well we managed to fit all of ours signings in the past few days meaning we cut it short."

"Juliet finishes in an hour. She's missed you a lot, although I think she's afraid to tell you about the incident the other week" I said quietly.

"What happened this time?" he sighed rubbing his face. Juliet was the sweetest girl but there's no doubt that she's a trouble maker.