Not okay pt 2

A/N part two was wanted by @madisonriverdale. You all might want to re read the first one as it's been a while.

Jugheads POV

They rushed her into the hospital room leaving me stood there frozen.

"Jughead" I heard. I turned around and saw Archie stood there with tears in his eyes. I had called him and Veronica as soon as I could.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, just sobbing my heart out. He pulled me into a hug and I fell into it.

"She can't be gone" I sobbed.

"Hey! Don't give up on her Jug! You of all people know how strong he is" Archie spoke sternly, pulling out of the hug.

I nodded and sat down.

"Where's Ronnie?" I asked.

"She's on her way with Cheryl. I called her and she was in floods of tears" he spoke wiping his own damp face with his hoodie.

"I just don't get it. What happened?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. I came home early to suprise her and then the bathroom door was open...and...and she was just led there" I said shaking at the memories. At that moment Veronica walked through the hallway in her loud heels sobbing. She hugged Archie and sat with him as he wrapped his arms around her. I wish I could wrap my arms around Betty, tell her that it's going to be okay, tell her she's gorgeous, tell her I love her and will never stop no matter what.

Doctors walked back and forth as I prayed that one would walk over to us but most walked over to other families. I held my head in my hands and sobbed, just wanting to see her.

"Elizabeth Cooper?" I heard. I jerked my head up and saw a doctor calling out.

"Yes, we're here"

"Any parents?" She asked.

"Unfortunately we can't get hold of them" I said truthfully.

"Okay. She's stable but still at risk. Her cuts are very deep and could be fatal but we are monitoring her currently. She is not awake yet but will be in a few hours" she explained. I sighed in relief but still had anxiety that as she said something could go wrong.

"Can we see her?"

"Limit of three and be quiet" the doctor spoke and gave us the room number.

"You go first Jug"

I took a slow walk to the room not wanting to see her so ill. I opened the door with shaky hands and swallowed the lump in my throat as I saw her, led there, with machines and wires attached to her like she was some kind of test subject.

"Betts" I whispered catching my breath. I walked over and sat on the chair next to the bed, brushing her hair out of her face. I took her cold hand and intertwined it with mine before kissing it.

"Betts... I- I don't even know what to say. I know you can't hear a word I'm saying but when you wake up in a few hours I'm going to remind you how much I love you. I came home to suprise you and when I found you led there... I thought it was all over. I thought you were gone. So thank you, thank you so much for pulling through, because I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't. I should've know that night you called me. You told me you felt 'ill' and although I thought it seemed strange I just brushed it aside. I should've pushed further, if you'd told me I would've come straight home I swear. I just wish you said something." I spoke holding our hands to my forehead just to feel her touch, even if it felt cold.

"Archie and Ronnie are here. I'll call them in." I spoke.

Archies POV

We joined Jughead at walking back to Betty's room. She was breathing heavily with her eyes shut lightly.