Remember

"Jug are you sure you'll be fine?" Betty asked worriedly.

"I think I can take care of my own daughter" the man smirked as his wife paced around the kitchen frantically.

"I can't find my phone" she sighed.

"Baby, calm down. You're getting all worked up" he stopped her in her tracks, his hands resting on her tense shoulders.

"Sorry...sorry. I just haven't had a night out in ages away from you and Jules. I'm excited but nervous that I'll just want to come home" she explained.

"Gorgeous, you deserve some fun. Me and Juliet will be perfectly fine. Archie is coming over anyway when Veronica picks you up. Please just enjoy yourself" he reassured. She hugged him tightly before rushing off to change her clothes.

Jughead's POV

"Daddy! Look at the drawing I did!" my 4 year old giggled as she held up a drawing of a rainbow.

"It's beautiful! Do you want some pasta?" I asked and she nodded. I lifted her up and held her against my side as she nuzzled her head into my neck. I stirred the pasta sauce before hearing Betty behind me.

"How do I look?" she asked. I spun around and my jaw dropped. She was dressed in a black skin tight dress with her hair curled. She looked incredible.

"Wow" I whispered.

"Is it too much?" she asked blushing.

"No way. You look stunning" I grinned before walking closer.

"Someone's cuddly" she giggled, stroking Juliet's hair.

"Reminds me of you" I smirked before tickling Juliet's foot.

"Okay so Veronica will be here in 10. Call me if anything goes wrong and please make sure she goes to bed around 6. I can't have her grumpy tomorrow" she pleaded.

"Betts, stop worrying. I've been doing this for four years now" I checked and pecked her lips. The doorbell rang and she quickly rushed off. Archie and Veronica walked through to the kitchen a few minutes later. I greeted them both before trying to alert Juliet.

"Jules, you want to say goodbye to mummy?" I whispered softly. She nodded and lifted her head from my neck.

"Auntie Ronnie! Uncle Archie!" she cheered. They both hugged her before she reached her arms up to Betty and she picked her up.

"Okay, baby be good for daddy and uncle Archie yeah? Mummy will see you in the morning" Betty spoke and pressed a kiss to Juliet's cheek before passing her back to me.

"Bye mummy" she replied before nestling her head back into my neck. Once the girls had left I served up food and the three of us ate.

"Dude, how's the book coming along?" Archie asked.

"Good actually. A few more chapters and then my sequel is finally out" I smiled.

"You thinking of touring it again?" he asked.

"Maybe. I don't know if I'll do ones that are too far away. Last time I missed my two favourite girls too much" I sighed.

"Daddyyyy I wanna watch TV" Juliet complained before he could respond.

"Only an hour honey. You've got to be in bed soon" I instructed. She nodded so I took her to the living room and put on her favourite cartoons before me and Archie went back to the kitchen to talk. 

"She looks so zoned out" he laughed. I turned to see Juliet singing along to a cartoon, completely oblivious to her surroundings.

"Dude, how are you so good? You make being a dad look easy" he asked.