Drunk

Jugheads POV

Me and Betty had another fight earlier and she stormed out. I've called her multiple times but she won't pick up and I'm panicking. We've been fighting so much recently but it's never gone this far. I called Archie and he said he hasn't seen her. The panic started to rise as I was beginning to run out of options.

Kevin's POV

There was a loud knock at my door so I stood up from the couch and went to answer. The person was knocking louder and louder. It was like 10pm.

"Alright I'm coming!" I shouted. I opened the door and was shocked.

"Betty?' I asked.

"KEVVINNN!" she shouted clearly drunk. She was swaying and had a bottle in her hand.

"What are you doing? It's 10pm" I spoke concerned.

"It is?" She spoke and started sobbing. Her mood changed fast.

"Betty what the hell" I spoke bringing her inside. She fell onto the couch sobbing. I snatched the bottle away from her and put it on the counter.

"B what happened?" I asked pulling her hair out of her face.

"Juggie" she wined.

"What about him?"

"I want Juggie" she sobbed in a baby voice.

"You're a pain when you're drunk" I sighed standing back up.

I picked up my phone and called Jughead.

Jugheads POV

"Kevin?"

"Hi Jughead. Your drunk girlfriend is led on my couch" he spoke onto the phone.

"Oh thank god she's okay. What happened?" I asked sighing.

"She turned up at my door all happy and then started sobbing and then kept moaning for you" he spoke.

"Oh god. I'll come pick her up" I spoke rubbing my hand over my face. I ended the call and picked up my jacket.

Kevin's POV

"Kev wev" Betty moaned. I groaned and walked back into the living room.

"Never call me that. What is it?"

"I want music"

"What?"

"Music! I'm bored and want to party" she said sitting up.

"Oh no miss. You're staying put until Jughead comes to get you"

"Snoozeeeeeeee." She spoke standing up and stumbling to my phone. She knew my code so she unlocked it and started playing music.

"Come on Kev. Let's dance" she laughed trying to get me to dance.

"Not happening. You really are annoying when drunk" I sighed.

"Come on. We all know you love a bit of Katy Perry" she laughed. Although the statement was true I was not going to dance with her.

"No. Now just sit down and wait" I said turning of the music.

"What happened?" I asked a few minutes later, passing her a glass of water.

"Me and Jug had a fight" she was less drunk now, still drunk but not as much.

"About?"

"I don't even know. It was stupid" she spoke and started sobbing.

"I'll go get some tissues" I spoke and walked to the kitchen. I heard a smash and ran back to the lounge. She was sat against the wall curled up in a ball sobbing and her glass of water had smashed.