Seek

A/N the basis of this is from the request of Riverfan15 however I did change it more to fit what I wanted to happen❤️❤️

"Okay V, so bedtime is 7pm, she's already had dinner and there's snacks for you guys. Call me if anything happens and we should be home around midnight" Betty explained.

"B, stop worrying. Me and Juliet are going to have a great time aren't we kiddo?" she asked the 5 year old.

"Yep!" Juliet smiled up at her aunt. Jughead came rushing down the stairs ready for their day out. The parents hugged their daughter goodbye before leaving the house.

Betty's POV

"Where are we going first?" I asked.

"I'm taking you to a spa, then lunch at a cafe, then shopping and the beach before going to a restaurant with a view of the sunset" he explained making his wife beam in glee.

"That sounds amazing" she replied and pecked his lips.

"We deserve a break, so sit back and relax" he smiled.

"Oh trust me Jones. That's the plan" she giggled.

Time skip: 3 hours

Juliet's POV

"More snacks?" Aunty Veronica asked. I nodded and turned my head back to the TV. She kissed my head before going to get them.

A few minutes later she didn't come back so I jumped down from the sofa and paced into the kitchen where I saw aunty Veronica talking to a strange man.

"Ronnie?" I asked. Her head snapped around to face mine and she looked terrified.

"Juliet, go to your room. I'm just dealing with something" she spoke calmly.

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to the man.

"It doesn't matter, please just go to your room and call your mummy okay? Tell her to come home, Malachi is here" she instructed, the man grinned and grabbed her arm. I nodded quickly and ran back to my room, picking up the phone on the way. I found the contacts and mummy's number before pressing her name.

Jughead's POV

We were eating our lunch when Betty's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" she spoke. As the call went on her face dropped. Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes clouded with tears.

"Betts? Honey what's wrong?" I whispered. Her eyes lifted to meet mine and she passed the phone over shakily.

"Hello?"

"Daddy? It's Juliet" my little girl spoke through the phone.

"Jules? Darling tell me what's going on" I spoke sternly.

"Aunty Ronnie told me to call mummy. There's a strange man in the kitchen and he's got her, all I can hear is her crying and I'm scared" she started to sniff.

"Stay calm Jules, what does he look like? Do you know his name?" I asked.

"I can't say it, it started with an M. Ma...Mal" my eyes widened and my whole body froze.

"Malachi" I whispered.

"Please come home, I'm scared" she cried.

"Listen to me, you're going to be okay. You know your favourite hiding place? Your built in wardrobe? Get in there and hide. Don't make a sound and if he gets into your room stay completely still. Don't trust him and don't get out of there until we're home do you hear me?" I asked.