Enjoy

A/N suggested by jocelynmaletta sorry it took so long for me to upload it. I know I have a few more requests and I promise I'm working through them so if you have requested then it will be up eventually.

Betty's POV

"Jug, seriously where are we going?" I whined.

"Just wait" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Give me a clue" I suggested.

"It's a place"

"No! A real clue!" I groaned. He smirked and chucked a starburst into his mouth.

"I hate you"

"Love you too" he teased.

*10 minutes later*

"We're here" he spoke. I looked up from my phone and burst into laughter

"You're such a big kid" I laughed.

"What? You said I get to choose our next date. We have been so stressed over this whole investigation we need some fun" he defended himself.

"Jug, you've taken me to a trampoline park"

"Yeah, well I remember you saying how much you use to love them"

"I'm up for it. So that's why you said to dress like this" I spoke.

"Okay let's go" I spoke. He'd literally booked 3 hours of trampolining privately. We had the whole place to ourselves.

"Okay, bet you I can beat you on the slack line" I spoke.

"Yeah right, whoever makes it furthest wins" Jughead spoke. He went first and made it across the very long slack line before falling right at the end.

"Dam" he spoke. He stayed in the foam pit as I started to walk across. I had incredible balance...that's until I was pushed off half way through. I fell into the foam pit and shouted.

"JUG! YOU CHEATED!"

"I win" he spoke. I threw a foam square at his and got out. I then when onto the trampoline maze and we agreed whoever was last to the middle had to pay for lunch. Long story short he won and then had to come and find me.

We did a few more competitions before going onto the basketball hoops that hung over trampolines that you had to bounce on to throw the ball in. I won every time, redeeming myself for my early fails. We played a few games of that before going over to the diving board. The diving board lead down to a foam pit and then out to a trampoline.

I stood at the top of the very high board and jumped off spinning as I went before climbing onto the trampoline. Jughead went next and did a somersault.

"Showoff" I groaned. He laughed and got out grabbing my waist. I was pulled into a passionate kiss as his hands trailed over my back and down to my waist. I pulled away and giggled.

"Jug I hate to break it to you but we're in public"

"No-one's here. We have the whole place"

"We are not doing it in an empty trampoline park" I laughed.

"Well at least give me this" he spoke and kissed me passionately again. We kissed for a few seconds before we pulled away. Before I knew it I was lifted up bridal style and walked over to the large foam pit.

"Don't you even dare" I said trying to scramble out of his arms.

He just smirked and swung me before throwing me in making me screech.

"Jug!"

"It's a soft landing" he spoke laughing.

"I don't care" I huffed.

"Fine, I threw you in a foam pit. I'm a monster" he teased making me giggle.

"Get in here" I spoke and he obeyed. He jumped in and lay next to me.

"Ew! You're sweaty" I laughed.

"Says you. We have literally been here two hours, we are bound to be" he spoke.

"You up for another trampolining contest?" I asked.

"You're on" he spoke. We spent another hour there before getting our things and leaving. We got back in the car and Jughead turned the air conditioning on.

"Thanks Jug, that was so much fun"

"See told you"

"You should pick the dates more often" I spoke.

"Right let's go get food. You're paying remember" he reminded.

"Yes I know. You won, I lost" I huffed. He laughed and set off to a diner called 'Harry's house' that we had found. It was similar to Pop's when we walked in but had its own unique style. We sat down and ordered the food.

"I feel like I'm betraying Pop" Jughead spoke making me laugh.

"I'm sure he'll forgive you" I said patting his shoulder jokingly. He just rolled his eyes at me. Once we finished eating the waitress came over with the bill and I got my purse out.

"I got it" Jughead spoke and payed. The waitress walked away and I looked at Jughead confused.

"Why did you pay?" I asked.

"Cause if I didn't we'd be arrested" he spoke as if it was obvious.

"No I mean as in I was meant to. You made it through the maze first"

"I want to treat you"

"You literally payed for the trampoline park as well" I protested.

"Betts, I wanted you to enjoy yourself. If that means paying then so be it. Now let me drop you off home"

"Can you stay over?" I asked.

"I'd love to. We can stop on the way home and get some snacks" he spoke. I laughed and shook my head.

"Always thinking of food" I spoke.

"It's called having priorities" he spoke seriously. I giggled and we walked back out to his car hand in hand.