Go back to him pt2

Betty's POV

"Who are you messaging?" Jughead asked suspiciously.

"No one important. Keep watching the film" I covered.

"Give it to me" he spoke.

"What? No"

"Now"

"Not happening" I said.

"Fine" he said going back to watching to film. Suddenly he jumped up and grabbed the phone off of me.

"Jug!"

"Seriously? Archie?"

"He's trying to apologize" I defended.

"You've got to be kidding me? Right I'm messaging him"

"No don't!"

Jugheads POV

I went to their conversation and typed as quickly as I could whilst Betty tried to grab her phone back.

Betty❤️: I'm done with your games, go find some other girl to mess with because I'm not gonna be that girl anymore

I typed and threw her phone back at her.

"JUGHEAD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" she shouted.

"Trust me you'll thank me later" I said putting my hands behind my head.

She picked up a pillow and hit me in the face with it.

"Oh you're on Cooper" I said and hit her back. I stood up and she whacked me but she lost balance and toppled over ending up with us both on the couch with her on top of me laughing.

Betty's POV

I fell onto him laughing and for a moment I stared into his eyes, realising how gorgeous they were. He smiled up at me and for some reason I couldn't pull away. I leant down until our lips were almost touching. He lifted his head and brought our lips together in perfect harmony. My hands reached to his cheeks as I continued to press my lips against his, our tongues fighting for dominance. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Betts..." he started but I cut him off with another kiss.

All I needed was right in front of me.

A/N I tried my best?! I don't know if this works but I wasn't really sure how to end it. Plz leave some suggestions down below!❤️