Complicated

A/N requested by. riverdaleobssessed

❤️❤️

Jughead's POV

I'm a foster kid. That's right, left in a care home by parents who couldn't handle my presence on earth. I went through the system from a young age, jumping from care home to care home. Until one day, Alice Cooper fostered me.

Here's the thing, it was amazing at the start. It was just her and her daughter, they welcomed me in and gave me everything I've dreamed of. I settled into school and I was living the basic teenage life. Well...now it's a little different. Now I have a big secret. Now I have something that could get me kicked out of Alice's home. Things are going to get complicated.

I'm in love with her daughter.

Betty's POV

I woke up in my favourite persons arms, he was still sleeping soundly so I rested my head back on his chest, hearing his heart beating at average rate.

"Mhmmm morning gorgeous" he spoke with a hoarse voice from sleep.

"Morning Juggie. I need to get back to my room before my mum catches us" I warned.

"It's too early. I want to cuddle longer" he whined.

"So do I Jug but we won't be cuddling at all if we get caught. You knew the sacrifices when we agreed to keep this relationship going in secret"

"I know, it's just difficult" he mumbled. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, it unexpectedly turned into a deep kiss, him rolling us over so he was on top. He began to trail kisses down my neck and I moaned in bliss.

"Jughead?" Alice knocked on the door.

"Shit!" I whispered. We always have a plan if this happens, because of my small figure I can just get under the covers and if Jughead keeps his back to her she won't see me. I slide down and cuddle up to his chest as he answers.

"Come in!"

The door opens and she walks in, I breath shakily praying we won't get caught.

"Where's Betty? She's not in her room" my mum asked.

"Oh uh, I think she went to get Pop's for breakfast" he excused.

"Oh...okay then. Get dressed soon, yeah?"

"Yeah" and with that she left.

"Oh thank god" I whispered sliding up from under the covers.

"I swear us sneaking around gets hotter each time we nearly get caught" he chuckles. I giggle and slap his chest.

"I've gotta go get breakfast now! Thanks a lot!"

"Don't worry gorgeous, I'll give you the money. Get changed and climb out the ladder against my window" he explained. I nodded and snuck off to my room.

*1 week later*

"Sooooo how are you and your foster brotherrrrr?" Veronica teased.

"Stop! You make it sound so weird!" Betty shouted.

"Uh, cause it is!" Veronica laughed.

"Well there's a party tonight. So come along. It's at Cheryl's" Betty spoke.

"Sure, I need a break. I don't know about you but I'm planning on getting wasted" Veronica noted.

"Oh I definetly am, don't even question it" she agreed.