Roomates Pt2

The blonde was surprised at how much she had shared with Jughead in just a couple of months of knowing him. She'd trusted him with her deepest thoughts and secrets only to ever receive support back. It was so obvious that the two were hopelessly in love, everyone could see it...well apart from the two themselves. He could make her laugh like no other, smile like no other and feel like no other. She felt safe in his arms and that would never be taken away from her.

"Come on Betts. Archie and Veronica are already there" Jughead called. Their new friends had invited them down to the woodlands for a campfire and camping night.

"I'm just finishing packing" she spoke as she tossed a t-shirt into the bag along with his hoodie that she had not yet returned to him.

She finished packing and they drove over to the woodlands where they walked through the leaves to find their friends sat around a beautiful flaming campfire that Archie was starting up.

"Hey guys" Archie spoke as Veronica and Betty hugged.

"Hey man" Jughead spoke bro hugging him. Jughead set up the tent that Betty and him had agreed to share in the space of 10 minutes. Meanwhile Cheryl, Toni, Tom, James, Kevin and Becca all turned up and sat around the campfire. They'd all known eachother for 5 months and had become really close in the short time.

"Okay I propose a little game of truth of dare" Becca suggested as Jughead sat down next to Archie having a quiet conversation with him.

"I'm in" Tom spoke and everyone else agreed.

"Okay Veronica truth or dare" Becca asked.

"Truth"

"Out of all of us who would you most likely want to date?" Becca questioned.

"Archie" Veronica said simply. Betty smirked knowing that both had huge crushes on eachother.

"Okay, Jughead truth or dare" Tom spoke.

"Dare" Jughead spoke feeling spontaneous as always.

"I dare you to kiss...Becca" Tom spoke. Everyone froze in silence. They all knew how much Betty and Jughead liked eachother and now she would have to watch him kiss another girl.

"And when I say kiss I mean passionately" he spoke. Kevin glared at Tom after seeing Betty's distraught face but he just brushed it off. Becca always thought Jughead was cute but she had someone else in mind. Plus she wouldn't ever want to hurt Betty like that. But a dare is a dare, so she did it. "Come on then Jones. I suppose we aren't getting out of it" Becca laughed standing up. They stood by the campfire for everyone to see and joined lips in a very passionate kiss. Her hands cupped his face as she deepened it only for him to pull away. She pecked his cheek and went back to her seat before he did. Betty felt sick. Sick to the stomach. All she could see was them two kissing, and he seemed to enjoy it. I mean of course he had the right to...but it hurt. God it hurt bad. "Betty are you okay?" Veronica whispered.

"Uhuh... I'm fine"

"You sure? Because I know how much-"

"I'm fine Veronica!" She shouted and stood up startling everyone.

"I said...I said I'm fine" she spoke before turning around and walking away. "Betty wait-" she heard Jughead call but she just kept moving through the forest until she found an opening and sat on the tree stump finally letting all of her emotions out. Tears poured down her face, clinging to the bubblegum lipgloss she had borrowed from her sister. She pulled her hair out of her ponytail and let it hang limply around her shrugging shoulders.

"For fuck sake" Jughead sighed running his hands through his hair, regretting his actions.

"That never should have happened" he spoke to the group.