Sent away

A/N requested by @thebugheadstories

Before this starts I know Chuck is now making up for his old self so nothing against the character but this is when he was still an ass.

*Messages*

Chuck: Baby girl, come on. Maybe we can finish what we started in the hot tub? Before you went all crazy cooper on me?

Chuck: Come on slut, you know to want too.

Chuck: Get that outfit out again

Chuck: It can be our little secret

Chuck: Answer me slut

Chuck: Everyone listens to me, I can spread rumours

Chuck: You know you want me

Chuck: You fucking disgusting slut. No one loves you.

Fresh tears rolled down my face as I wiped away past ones. I was in Archie's bathroom trying to calm myself down before him or Fred see me like this. I've been living with them for 3 weeks now and although I feel so welcome it doesn't take away the fact that I'm here because I'm from a broken home. My dad has disappeared and my mum has resented me, I'm officially the fucked up daughter. Chuck's right, no one loves me. Not my parents, not Polly, not Jughead, not Veronica, not Archie, nobody. What's the point?

"Betty you okay?" Archie said knocking on the door. I sniffed and cleared my throat.

"I'm fine, just going to get in the shower" I spoke.

"Okay well me and dad are off to Pop's. Do you want anything?" He asked.

"No, no I'm not hungry" I spoke. Lies. I was starving, but I needed to watch my weight. Well it wouldn't matter soon. I wouldn't be here to eat the food. I heard the door close and knew I was alone, it all worked out perfectly. I pulled out my phone knowing I needed to message one person. I would call him but I was afraid that after hearing his voice I would hurt even more.

Betty❤️: I love you Jug. I always have and always will, so much so that this aches my heart. Just remember how strong my love is for you. That's all I ask. ❤️❤️

It was just something for him to hold onto, something he could figure out after I'd gone.

Jughead's POV

I read the message and frowned. What?

Jughead🤓: Um I love you too... but what are you on about?

Jughead🤓: Betty

Jughead🤓: Betts?

Something felt weird. Wrong.

Jughead: Hey Arch, Betty is still living with you right?

Archie: Yeah why?

Jughead: Are you with her right now?

Archie: No me and my dad are at Pop's

Jughead: Shit. Meet me at yours asap okay?

Archie: What's going on?

Jughead: I'm scared she's done something

I put my phone in my pocket and got on my motorbike making my way to Archie's house as quick as I could.

Archies POV

Me and dad ran in the house and searched it.

"Betty?" I called and heard sobbing in the bathroom. I knocked on the door but didn't get a response so I knocked it off its hinges.