Reality Check

Kushi stood there numb with angry tears flowing out of her eyes listening everything that shyam is hurling at her.She is literally trembling in anger & fury for the man who is standing in front of her & hell bent on making every single person there to believe him that
SHE is a home wrecker.
SHE is a gold digger.
SHE is bloody teenager who couldn't control her hormones.

Even though Payal and NK supported her,the WOMEN in her couldn't able to bear the humiliation & Accusations he is hurling at her.
The WOMEN in her who have her self-respect couldn't able to bear the humiliation.
The WOMEN in her who have dignity couldn't able to bear the accusations thrown at her.

She is on fire out of fury.
She is on fire out of hate.
She is on fire out of disgust.

"Aap sirf ek mouke paras insaan hai kushiji"

(You are a human who steals every chance they will find on their way)

"Hume pata hai ki Aap chotte logon ki bade bade sapne hote hai"

(I know that poor people like you dreams for Rich & Grand)

"Aap chotte hai kushiji,aapko iss umar me aapke dil behek jaata hai,lekin humne nahi socha tha ki aap itni necche gir jayenge"

(You are Small(immature) kushiji,Your heart gets attracted very Soon,But I didn't thought that you would stoop so low)

"Aap ne aise kaise soch liya ki ek shadi shuda admi apko pasand karne lagega?Chi"

(How did you thought that A Married Man would get attracted to you?)

No,she couldn't control herself anymore.She bloody don't care about anyone.He just pointed out at her character.

No woman can control herself when Someone points out at her character.

Her character was pointed out before too....By her husband but his intentions were not bad,He was blinded by anger,by lies.His way of handling the Situation is wrong and she know that.She will forgive him gradually because he is her husband,her love.

The Same thing is repeating Now but by a B****** who is nothing but a mere stranger to her.

And Now she Couldn't control herself when she was pointed out by a mere stranger.Can She?

A BIG NO...!

"BAS.......Bas kijiye apke bakwaas" Shouted kushi at his face making everyone shocked with the intensity of voice that left her throat.

(STOP IT.....Just stop your Nonsense)

"What do you think?you will keep on insulting me,humiliating me and I will keep quiet?" Aske kushi raising her eye brows pointing her index finger at him.

"What did you say....Let me Remember" Said kushi and within few seconds clapped her hands as she acted like she remembered that particular thing.

"Oh....yes!You said Something like this right?Poor people like us dreams of Rich & Grand" Said kushi while Gritting her teeth with a Smirk on her face.

"Ok....
We are poor.So,this poor teenage girl who couldn't control her hormones would ask you some questions now" Said kushi with Some plan in her brain.

"So....If you Will answer to my questions then I'll agree I am the Culprit here" Said kushi challenging Shyam.

"Will you agree with me?" Said kushi

"Yes....!" Said Shyam with the thought that he is anyway a lawyer and Can turn the tables against her whatever may be the Situation not aware of that he is going to fell in deep hole where there will be Only hell....Nothing more or Nothing less.

Kushi internally laughed at his foolishness.....

That's it

It is a two shot!

I know it is very very Small update but next one is going to be a bit large

I just wanted it to make Suspense...!

I know I am being greedy and mean....!

What would be kushi's questions?

Vote & Comment!

Thank you

-bhavs0005☺