The Prison

Taehyung stopped as they finally reached a waterfall in the deep forest. He released Chaeyoung's hand that he held and asked her if she is okay. He could feel she was uncomfortable for some reason but he did not know what the reason is.

"I'm fine. Just...a bit tired of the long flight, I guess.", she replied while sounded really tired. "Oh, it's okay. We're getting near and when we get there, I'll make sure you'll be energized. Let's continue our journey?", he asked as he touched her hand back.

******

"Are you sure I'll be able to come before anything happens to Chaeyoung?", Jungkook asked as he looked at Mino with insecurity. At the same time, Mino focused on his phone and Jungkook's phone that were in his both palms. He only nodded as a response to Jungkook.

"Yah, Mino! You can't just nod like that! Where's Yoongi hyung? He should have known where they go to.", Jungkook got annoyed with Mino who seemed to not worried about Chaeyoung. "Yah, Jungkook! Relax, please. I know you're worried about your wife.", he finally spoke up.

He handed Jungkook his phone back before continuing his words, "I've installed the tracking app in your phone. Trust me, you'll reach her before anything happens to her. About Yoongi, you said to me he always gone missing in a sudden. Now, you're asking about him back at me."

Jungkook took his phone and quickly put it into his pants. "Well, I... suddenly feel like there's something wrong with him.", he said as his face looked worried. "Don't worry, Kook. He's done his part. He already looked out for them until the airport. He'll contact us again sooner or later.", Mino tried to reassure him.

*****

After a 30 minutes walk in the forest, Taehyung stopped in front of an old gate that was opened a little. He led Chaeyoung to get inside and when she looked clearly, she saw a few tombstones of different sizes and shapes making her a bit shocked. At that time only, she realized that they were in an old and abandoned cemetery located far in the forest.

"Don't tell me you're scared of these, Chae.", Taehyung said as he touched the closest tombstone beside him. "No, I'm just...a bit shocked. I never know there will be a cemetery in this forest.", she answered as relaxed as she can. "Isn't it ironic that a vampire prison located under a cemetery?", he asked her as he kept walking.

She followed him from behind and kept quiet with the deadly silent surrounding accompanying them. "It's like these human try to remind us that we should be dead like them. They forgot we're immortals.", Taehyung added before he stopped in front of a big tree trunk.

There was a giant stone in front of the trunk which covered half of the trunk as Chaeyoung saw it. "We're here. A little walk down there and then, we'll see that place I hated the most.", he said as he pushed the stone with his hands slowly. It should be impossible for him alone if he was just a human. But, he is a vampire. Pushing that 500 pounds stone is a small matter to him.

******

Jungkook walked back and forth anxiously as he is worried about Chaeyoung. Mino who leaned over the brick wall of the 5-storeys building looked at his actions quietly. "Hey, can you not move here and there like that?", he finally mouthed that question to Jungkook.

"No, I can't.", Jungkook answered when he stopped in front of Mino with shaking his head. Then, he continued walking the same as before making Mino felt annoyed of it. "I'll keep moving like this until she call for me.", he said and Mino could just nodded at his worried face.

******

Taehyung took Chaeyoung to the end of the dark side of the prison where the potion is believed to be placed. He opened a secret door hidden behind the big spider webs and pointed to two bottles filled with silvery liquid in it. He took them out and gave one to Chaeyoung who frowned at the bottle.

"Is this...the potion?", she asked him as she looked at the silver colour of the water. "Yes, you must be weird why it's in that colour. Am I right?", Taehyung asked her back and she slowly nodded. "I don't know why too. But, Chae... I want to know something from you before we drink this thing.", he said to Chaeyoung as they stayed standing near the hidden door.

"What is it, Tae?", she asked as her eyes were looking around in the dim light of the surrounding. She should be able to see clearer in the dark but she was too nervous that it became hard for her. Her power did not seem to be helpful which also made her think if she can summon Jungkook any moment by now.

Taehyung eyed Chaeyoung for a while making her felt intimidated by his gaze. "Why...do you want to be human again? I know I've asked this before but I want a different answer now, Chaeyoung.", he moved a little to a corner as he asked her that question.

She chuckled nervously at the question he asked as she tried to relax. "Why you asked me that again, Tae? Of course it's the same answer as before. I clearly don't have other reason.", she said calmly even though she did not feel calm at all inside. Her answer made him giggled as he looked down and grab on something.

"Okay, then...I have a request, Chae. I hope you can fulfill it with me.", he said as he looked at Chaeyoung back. "What... request is it...Taehyung?", she asked in pause. He did not answer as he let her watch what he did next. Chaeyoung was not able to see clearly until she saw his fangs appeared.

Then, she saw that what he was grabbing on his hand is actually a person. A person with the head being covered with a black plastic which made Chaeyoung curious who the person is. She can only guess it could be a man by the physique. Seconds later, she heard a groaning voice of the man as she saw Taehyung bit his neck.

"Tae, what are you doing?!", she shouted as she tried to push him away from hurting the man. He turned to look at her quickly with a smirk on his face. "I request you to have a bite with me.", he said with his fangs full of the man's blood. "What?", she asked as she tried to summon Jungkook through her mind.

"Come on. Let's do this once before we change. You love me, right?", he kept asking her as he raised his hand to her. She tried hard to summon Jungkook while she stepped forward slowly, fearing what she is seeing at the moment. She may have drink a lot of blood before but not by that way. She only drink from the blood she took from the hospital. Not directly from human.

When he got her hand, he pulled her close to the man and asked her to do what he did. Slowly Chaeyoung moved her face close to the unlucky man as her sharp fangs came out. She tried to hold herself from the blood flowing out of the man's neck but she lose too.

She was scared of what she will do but once her fangs bit the place Taehyung bit earlier, she cannot easily stop from biting and drinking the blood anymore. Only when Taehyung took away the plastic from the man's face, she stopped as she saw his face.

******

Jungkook stopped walking very suddenly and looked at Mino. "It's her!", he said but he still did not move anywhere yet. "She must have a problem. Try to communicate with her, Jungkook.", Mino suggested as he saw the blank look of Jungkook. Hearing what Mino said, he nodded and tried to say something to her.

"Wait for me, Chae.", he said with Mino looking at him. Not long after that, he disappeared from Mino's sight leaving a strong wind passed by.