Same Kind

Jungkook slowly placed his forearm behind Chaeyoung's back as he checked on her bite wound. "Chaeyoung.", he called her name as her eyes almost closed. "No, no! Don't!", he said as he quickly make Chaeyoung leaned over the wall sitting with her legs straight on the floor.

Then, he felt Chaeyoung's touch on his hand which signalised that she is still breathing weakly. Jungkook does not wait any longer even though his tears are streaming down on his face. He showed his fangs out before getting ready to bite Chaeyoung's neck.

In order to save Chaeyoung's life, he has only one way to do so that is to change her into a vampire. However, he has to bite her first before he can turn her into the same kind as him. Only after that, he can make her drink his blood and save her life.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung.", he said before he bites her neck giving her another wound. He stopped biting when he heard her weak voice groaned in pain. He quickly injured his arm with his fang to let his blood comes out. Then, he pointed it close to Chaeyoung's mouth to make her drink his vampiric blood.

"Drink it. It'll save you.", he whispered to her ear. "Please, drink it. I want you to stay alive, Chaeyoung.", he added as he looked at her tongue slowly licking his blood. He let her to take her time until he saw she stopped taking in his blood. He looked at Chaeyoung's face and saw that her eyes has completely closed.

He got a bit panicked as he called her name out but she did not respond. He also tried to feel her pulse on her wrist but he felt nothing. However, he refused to believe she has died as he saw she drank his blood. Even though it was just a little, it is enough to save and change her. The problem is just that it will take some time.

Jungkook strongly believes that she is still alive so he quickly wiped off the blood near her mouth and neck. Then, he carried her on his shoulder before disappearing from that place in just a few seconds. He brought her to his house to take care of her until she is awake.

******

It has been five days since the incident but Chaeyoung still has not show any response. Jungkook has been on her side most of the times. Even if he leaves, it takes less than 10 seconds before he came back to her side.

There was only once he got out of his house which was a day after the incident. He went to the café Chaeyoung works at to tell her boss that Chaeyoung will be on leave for some time. But, it surely not easy if not because of his mind compulsion power he used on her boss.

After he settled it with her boss, he contacted her stepmother and told her that he took her for a trip with him. It was easy since he has negotiated with her before this about Chaeyoung. Since then, Jungkook never left his house as he wanted to be there when she wakes up.

******

Jungkook went to the door to get the food he ordered from the delivery guy. After taking it, he closed the door and went to the kitchen to prepare the food to eat. While he was busy with it, he heard a creaking sound of his room door so he quickly go to the hallway connecting to his room.

There, he sees Chaeyoung coming out of the room looking around. Jungkook smiled as she looked at him. "H..hey, Chaeyoung.", Jungkook said as he waved at her calmly. Chaeyoung walked near to him and asked him if she slept for too long.

"No, you didn't. Even if you are, you needed it actually.", he said as he looked into her eyes. Luckily he had made her forget the incident before she went unconscious that day. He also made her remember as if he had brought her to a trip with him at that time.

Chaeyoung looked at his hand and saw he is holding a cup so she asked if he is preparing something in the kitchen. "Oh, yeah. I bought some food. You can wait at the front. I'll bring it to you then.", he said as he pointed to the living room.

But, Chaeyoung insisted to help him at the kitchen. He refused and asked her if she wants him to carry her to the front instead. After she heard that, she sighed at him and obeyed him to go to the living room. Jungkook grinned as he looked at her before going back to the kitchen.

When he got back there, he breathed a sigh of relief knowing that Chaeyoung has woke up after six days of the bad event. But then, he thought of her new self which is similar to him. A vampire. "I'm sorry for what I did to you, Chaeyoung.", he said in his heart.