From Suisse With ...

Jungkook wanders around while waiting for the train that he will take later afternoon. He chose to take a train instead of a plane this time even though it will take longer to reach the destination. Usually he went for a plane to go to another country but this time he changed his mind.

He wanted to experience the train instead since Geneva have a train that goes to the neighbouring country. While he waits for the train, he walked around the station like normal human do just to kill the time. He watched each and every people there doing their own things.

He wished he could do anything like them but sadly no. He cannot walk without worry in a sunny day and cannot eat without worrying if garlic is one of the ingredients in the food. He has to be careful of them since they could weaken him. That is why he wants to be human again. He wants to stop worrying and be careful of those things.

But now he does not know if he still can hope to become human again. Plus, the meeting with Mino was not really giving him the positive response. Mino told him that he could still be human again but it will be much riskier now that both him and Chaeyoung are vampires.

******

Jennie went out of her car quickly and pulled Chaeyoung's hand to follow her into the train station excitedly. Chaeyoung shook her head smiling with how Jennie is reacting to fetch her best friend, Lisa who went for her work trip that lasted for a month in Switzerland.

They walked until they reach the waiting area that has a lot of benches to sit on. Jennie sat down as she looked at the way out of the railway platform. Chaeyoung checked her watch and only at that time, she remembered to ask Jennie when is the exact time of the train Lisa took will come.

"About an hour more.", Jennie simply answered as she looked at her watch. Chaeyoung is shocked at Jennie's answer as she suddenly shouted 'what' while looking at Jennie. "Yah, then why are we here at this time? I thought she's almost here.", Chaeyoung said before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, Rosie. But you were the one asked me to help you avoid Jimin, right? So, I brought you here.", Jennie said. Chaeyoung remembered that she called Jennie to take her out since she does not want to go out with Jimin. It is not that she hates him or anything but she just feels uncomfortable when he asked her to go out with him alone.

It made her think that Jimin does have a feeling for her. That is why she does not want to go out with him. She does not want to give him hope since it will not be good in the end. Especially since she is not normal like him.

"Why don't you just go out with him? He's a nice guy, Rosé.", Jennie suddenly said making Chaeyoung realized that she was lost in her own thoughts. Chaeyoung shook her head as a response to Jennie's question. "Yes, he is but I just think it's too early. I only know him for almost four or five months like that.", Chaeyoung uttered her reason.

Jennie rolled her eyes hearing Chaeyoung's words making Chaeyoung asked why. "You and me only know each other for almost eight months now and we're already best friends, Chae. Why don't you give a chance to him who already know you for almost five months?", Jennie asked.

"Whoa, you're calling me Chae. Do you get upset because I didn't give Jimin a chance?", Chaeyoung asked since it has been a while Jennie did not call her Chae. "No, I just...you know, Jimin is my best friend. I want to see him happy. That's all.", Jennie said as she put her arm on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

******

Jungkook got his hoodie covered his head and a black mask covered his mouth before getting ready to get down of the train. He looked through the window that the train is almost stopping and he got up from the seat. After three hours and a half of journey, he finally arrived at the city of love a.k.a Paris, France.

When he was slowly walking to the train's door, someone hit his right shoulder from behind and that person just said sorry without even looking at him. He could only watch how that person was so excited to go out of the train before he continued walking.

As he got out of the train, he walked to the way out and once again he saw that person who hit him just now. He did not want to bother or anything but he heard cheerful noise so he saw the person again. He just watched the person that could be a young lady who was jumping happily while hugging her friends.

He smiled slightly at the view since he never had that kind of friendship as far as he can remember. While he was looking at the three girls, he saw one of them who looked familiar to him. Even though the colour of the hair changed from black to blonde, he knows who it is.

So, he braced himself to go near and greet her as his heart is beating fast in a sudden. But just before he could pat her shoulder, he heard the other girl called her Rosé. It made Jungkook stopped his hand in mid-air as his body stood froze behind her.

"Let's go get something to eat first, shall we? I'm starving, guys.", the girl who hit him before said to her friends. "Sure, let's go. I'm hungry too.", the voice of the girl he was about to greet said after that. "You're always hungry, Rosé.", the other girl said before they all started to walk away from there.

Jungkook was left dumbfounded but he knew he did not see it wrong. He got a bit taken aback when he heard her name but he is sure she is the same person. She is the person that he has been looking for. The one that he missed every day since the wedding day.

"Chaeyoung.", he said as he no longer see her in his sight. "I will make sure it's you. Wait for me, Chae.", he continued before starting to walk back.

******

Okay, they met. I'm sorry for that short part of them meeting again. 😢 I'll try to make them talk to each other in the upcoming update. 😂