Stay

******So I put a video above since I'm into the drama now (I know I'm a bit late) and... because I think it suits this chapter. 😁 So, yeah. Play it and go read. Thank you!******

Jungkook went to the apartment located opposite Chaeyoung's house to check on her that night. He did not meet her for one whole day as he felt a bit heartbroken with her. Why? Because he saw her with Jimin last night from the bar to his car and to his house.

He got to the top of the apartment and watched her who just got home from the boutique. He wanted to meet her but he was still feeling broken so he decided to stay away from her for a while. He thought that could show him if Chaeyoung needs him or not.

When he was watching her, suddenly the curtain of the window of her house is opened making him shocked. He quickly duck before she can see him and stayed still for a moment. After thinking that he had stayed down for quite long, he slowly take a look at her house again.

"Jungkook?", his eyes widened as he heard the voice behind him. He clenched his teeth as he was embarrassed of being caught like that. He slowly stood up and turned around to see the person behind him. "Hi... Chaeyoung.", he said as he waved his hand at her nervously.

"I knew it. It's you.", she said as she came closer to him with a smile. "Uh, I'm so...", Jungkook was about to apologize for what he was doing but stopped when Chaeyoung abruptly hugged him. He was quite shocked but he still hugged her back. "Where were you? I waited for you at the boutique yesterday and still waiting until today, Kookie.", he heard her saying that close to his right ear.

It made him became guilty to hear that from her. But, he had his reasons for not coming to see her. First, he went to meet Mino yesterday. Second, he saw her with Jimin the night he came back. Therefore, he told her those but he paused at the second reason.

"I... I saw you...with Jimin last night.", he ended it while looking at her whose eyes were getting watery. She must have missed him really much, he thought. Then, she ended hugging him as she looked surprised with his words. "So, you... watched me?", she asked while wiping away the tears as they looked at each other.

He nodded without saying anything. "Oh, it's not like what you think. Since when you saw us?", she asked him before explaining the real thing that happened. Then, Jungkook told her he had been following since she left her house to the bar until she went to Jimin's house with driving his car. Chaeyoung nodded before starting her explanation.

"Jimin was drunk and the bar owner, Felix's his name asked me to get him home. So, I just came to bring him home and I did. Then, he asked me to stay for a while with him and that's it. I went back to the bar to get my car and drove back home after that, Jungkook.", she said as fast as she can all the details of what happened last night to him.

"Okay but...why did you stay?", Jungkook asked as he was still unsatisfied with the matter of Jimin. "Because...he asked me. I'm sorry, Jungkook. I shouldn't have stayed. I know it's wrong. I should just leave after I parked his car at his house. Or I can just tell Felix to drive him home for me. I know I'm stu...", before she could finish her words, Jungkook landed his lips on hers softly.

She was stunned by his sudden move but then, she responded with a warm and long kiss on his lips. It showed how she was longing for him since the last time they did it on their wedding day. Once their lips parted, Jungkook smiled at her and said, "I didn't know you could kiss this long."

It made her hit him on his shoulder because she was reminded of their wedding day. She remembered when they kissed in front of the crowd and she told him to stop because she was shy. She pouted after hitting him and pretended to be sulking with him by looking away from him.

"Chaeyoung, I apologize.", he said as he tried to see her face. "Chae...if you want to keep sulking, then do it. I'm going home now.", he said as he backed away from her a little. He still looked at her before saying goodbye which made her pulled his hand stopping him.

He turned around back and smiled at her reaction. "I'm sulking and you decided to leave? Really?", she asked as she was still holding his hand. "I'm not good with comforting people. So, I just leave until you're okay with me.", he simply said in a teasing manner.

"No, stay! I want you...to stay the night with me. At my house, can you?", she asked with a low voice as she felt embarrassed that he did not comfort her. After that, Jungkook took her other hand in his and stepped forward closer to her. "You don't need to ask for that, my love.", he said in the same hushed tone.