Small Quarrel and Sneaking In

Chaeyoung kept checking her phone that morning since Jungkook did not call her that day. She had been waiting for him but his name never came up on her phone. When she decided to call him instead, Lisa's name appeared on the screen so she answered her call forgetting Jungkook for a moment.

Lisa asked her to come to her dance studio that day because she held a free dance class for the day. Chaeyoung refused at first even though she is quite free that day. But then, she heard Jennie and Chanyeol's voices on the background yelling out her name.

"Is that Jennie? And Chanyeol?", she asked Lisa who just said 'hmm' as a response. "Wow, even Chanyeol? What dance class are you conducting, Lisa?", she asked for more information on it even though she already felt interested. "Special class for my dearest friends only. Come here, Chae! If you don't come, I'll consider you're gone with Jimin!", she said before ending the call very suddenly.

"Yah, Lalisa!! Seriously...", Chaeyoung said as she looked at her phone. "Fine. I don't have anything to do anyway.", she finally got up from the sofa and got ready to go to Lisa's dance studio.

******

Lisa was shouting Jennie's name when Chaeyoung showed up with a smile on her face. She said 'hi' to everyone in the studio and was greeted with another 'hi' from behind. As she turned around, she saw Chanyeol with Sooyoung coming into the studio too.

"Okay, great! I need a break. Lisa, let Chanyeol dance with Rosie. Please...thank you.", Jennie said as she ran to the corner sitting down on the bean bag. Lisa put her hands on her waist as she glared at Jennie for a second. Then, she instructed Chaeyoung to get ready to dance with Chanyeol.

"Really? I just got here.", she said as she put down her backpack at the corner near Jennie. "You have time until Jungkook comes back.", Lisa said making Chaeyoung turned to look at her and asked her if Jungkook is there too. "He's partnering with Sooyoung, Chae.", Jennie was quicker to answer the question.

Chaeyoung's mouth could only made an 'O' after she heard it and quickly went to where Chanyeol is standing at. "Okay, I'm ready to dance.", she said loudly as she smiled at Chanyeol. "Wait, wait! I'm here!", suddenly everyone's eyes turned to the door and saw Jungkook coming back from the toilet.

Then, Lisa told them to get back in their position and everyone obeyed. Only Jungkook stood still as he just saw Chaeyoung there. "Uh, Jungkook-shi? Can you go to your partner now?", Lisa asked as she pointed at Sooyoung. It made Jungkook's eyes quickly looked away from Chaeyoung and he walked to where Sooyoung is.

******

After the couple dance class ended, Chaeyoung quickly made her way home and did not join the others to eat at Chanyeol's restaurant. They did not think much of the reason why she declined but Jungkook knew something was not right.

She is jealous...again especially after Sooyoung begged him to join eating when he and Chaeyoung were the only ones did not decide yet. And he decided to join making Chaeyoung declined right after that.

******

Jungkook knocked on the door several times until Chaeyoung finally opened it. She looked at him sharply as she crossed her arms when he asked if he can come in. "No, you can't. Go back to your own house.", she said as she pushed the door to close it.

"No, no, Chae! Wait up! Come on!", he said as he pushed the door back so that she cannot close it. "Chaeyoung, I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me!", he added as he used his strength to open the door of her house. After a little while, Chaeyoung gave up and let go of the door.

She walked away leaving him and went to her bedroom right away. He followed her steps as he kept saying sorry to her. He knew she was unhappy for what happened at the dance studio. He knew she did not like him being close with Sooyoung. He knew she was jealous even though they were just dancing together.

"Leave me alone, Jungkook.", she said as she stopped at the door of her bedroom. "I...said I'm sorry.", he has lost words when she is still talking in an angry tone with him. Just when she wanted to close the door, he said something that made her stopped moving.

"You think I'm not jealous of you and Chanyeol? I'm jealous too. You two were so close to each other. You even fell down just to be grabbed by him. Did you do it on purpose?", he uttered it all to her as he pointed at her face in the end of his words.

"I didn't. There's nothing between me and him. We were just dancing...", Jungkook stopped Chaeyoung before she could finish her words. "That's the thing. I was just dancing too with Sooyoung. Nothing more, Chae.", he quickly said to her but he still kept his tone calm while saying it.

Chaeyoung kept quiet as she felt defeated by his calm way of defending himself. "Come on, Chae. Stop being jealous for no reason. I love you. Only you, okay?", he said as he slowly took a step closer to her. He was about to kiss her but she backed away from him.

"Actually I'm sulking for another reason, Jungkook.", she said as she walked to her bed. Jungkook frowned at her and asked what she meant. "You didn't call me this morning. You didn't text me too. And then, I saw you at the studio and found out you're partnering with Sooyoung. Of course, it fueled up my jealousy.", she explained as she sat while holding her knees.

Jungkook quickly sat next to her and slapped his own cheek for forgetting to call her that day. "I'm very sorry, Rosie. I got things to do and I forgot to call you. I'm so sorry.", he said but Chaeyoung still looked unhappy. "Right. You're busy getting ready to dance with Sooyoung.", she told him as she looked away from him.

"No! I mean I have things to do yesterday that made me forgot to call you today. Please don't be angry with me anymore. Chae...", he said as he slowly poked her hand. "You don't know I tried to summon you to come to me but you didn't. I'm scared, okay? Please stop being angry with me, Chae.", he said slowly but enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

She knew why he cannot summon her to come to him. Irene has put on a spell to block him from summoning her. At least, until they know the location of the prison. Hearing his sad voice, she turned to see him and looked at him quietly. "I'm sorry, okay? Don't ignore me when I summon you, please?", he asked.

Chaeyoung kept quiet as she did not mean to ignore him. She actually cannot hear him because of the spell but of course she cannot tell him that. So, she gave in and forgot her anger towards him. "Fine. I'm sorry too...for ignoring you.", she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

******

My writing feels rusty today. 😅 Just giving a bit of Rosekook time before Taehyung comes back in the story.