Meet again

'You already sleeping?' - Jungkook texted Chaeyoung as he lies down on the bed.

'Not yet. Why?' - she replied.

'I just want to say thank you to you. Yeah, we didn't get to talk much when I walked you back. So, thanks for going out with me today. I had a great time. 😀' - he said in the message.

'Thank you to you too for willing to follow me there. Next time we go somewhere else, okay?' - Chaeyoung texted him back without realising that she is being too comfortable for saying about next time to him.

'Okay. Just tell me when and I'll pick you up then. 😉' - he replied.

With that, Chaeyoung does not reply anything as she thinks that that is the end of the conversation. However, Jungkook is hoping that she replied something to him so he texted her saying goodnight.

'Goodnight too, Jungkook.' - Chaeyoung simply replied before putting the phone on the table.

She turns off the table lamp and puts on blanket covering herself with Max on her right side. "'Goodnight, Max.", she said with a smile. She is actually still thinking of Jungkook at that time. She remembered how he bravely said he is her boyfriend that afternoon.

"It must be nice if he really is my boyfriend, right?", she talked to the white-colored doll. "What? Cannot? You're jealous, is it? Come on, Max. You're still my best buddy. Hmm.", she said, hugging Max tightly.

******

Jungkook reads the last text from Chaeyoung again. He smiled just by looking at it. "Sleep well, Chaeyoung.", he said before tidying his pillow.

******

It has been 3 days after she went out with Jungkook and she still has not get any news about him. He does not call or text her at all but she thinks maybe he has something to do that he did not get a time to contact her.

However, her heart has always been fighting with her mind about him. Her heart says GO contact him while her mind says DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID. She, herself is confused but she keeps it to herself as she thinks it is not right for her to be the one to make a move.

******

Jungkook drives his Audi sports car back to his house after spending some days at his late parents' village. He has had the intention to go there for a while but he only made it to go there after going to Chaeyoung's village. He might not have a really good time at his own village but he still wanted to go there.

While driving home, he remembered Chaeyoung. He knows she is still working at that time so he decided to go to the café.

******

Jungkook walked into the café after parked his car. He has become an attention all of a sudden for driving the sports car there but he does not care about it.

Even the workers at the café looked at him but not Chaeyoung. She is too devoted in serving the customers until Yeri disturbed her saying that her cute friend is coming. So, she asked her what did she mean and Yeri pointed at a table near the entrance door where Jungkook is.

"Jungkook?", she said and saw Jungkook waving at her. She waved back before going to the kitchen instead of going to him. She thought he was just waving at her but he actually wanted to order something to eat.

Yeri looked at how she reacted before going to Jungkook's table and take an order from him. Before she can go, Jungkook stops her. "Can you tell Chaeyoung to see me after her work hours done?", he asked for Yeri's help. "Alright. Sure.", she said.

She goes to the kitchen to find Chaeyoung and pats her shoulder from behind. "Why did you run back here? Your cute friend was calling you to take his order, you know?", Yeri said. Chaeyoung asked her if it is true and she nodded. "Oh gosh, what did I do?", Chaeyoung said with her face turned red of embarrassment.

"He said you have to see him before you go back.", Yeri said making Chaeyoung hit her own head for acted wrongly towards Jungkook just now.

******

Chaeyoung gets out of the kitchen door with her casual wear and sees Jungkook at his table, still waiting for her. She walks slowly to him and takes a seat as he tells her to. "Your face is red. Why?", he asked even though he knew the reason already.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes before putting her hands on her reddened cheek, probably trying to hide how red it was. Jungkook laughed at her reaction. "Why you laughed? I thought you just waved at me when you came here. That's why my face is red.", she said while trying to defend herself.

"Red till now?", he asked back and chuckled. "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to tease you actually.", Jungkook said. "You didn't mean but still...make me feel embarrassed of myself.", Chaeyoung replied.

"Why do you want to meet me? I have to go home now.", she said. Then, Jungkook told her to relax and asked her if she can accompany him for an ice cream for a while. "Ice cream? Where?", Chaeyoung asked him.

"At the ice cream place at the end of this building. I'll send you right after that by driving. So, it'll not take long.", he said. Chaeyoung nodded slowly before they walked together to the ice cream store.

******

Jungkook sent Chaeyoung right in front of her house with his Audi. Chaeyoung who has been silent for some time speaks up asking him if the car is his and he admitted it. "You think I can't own this kind of car, is it?", he asked as he knew she is curious of him having that expensive car.

"No, it's just... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be asking you that question.", Chaeyoung said. "It's okay. I know you're curious of me. I never tell you what my job is that I can have this car so it's fine that you have doubts on me.", Jungkook told her.

Then, he said that he will tell her if she asks to which she said she does not have the right to bother about it. Jungkook then, opened the door for her and walked her to the door of her house.

"Chaeyoung, you're back.", Jooyeon greeted her before she can open the door. Both her and Jungkook made a disturbed face while eyeing each other. "Hi, ma'am. I'm sorry, did I send Chaeyoung a bit late?", Jungkook asked her while giving Chaeyoung way to get in.

"No, you're just in time. I see you drive a sports car. It's yours, is it?", Jooyeon asked while looking at the Audi parked. Jungkook nodded and said that he earned it as a reward from his workplace making Jooyeon amazed of him.

"No wonder. Oh, you must be tired. Wanna grab a drink first?", she offered but Jungkook politely turned it down and excused himself. While Jungkook walked back to his car, Jooyeon watches through the window. "He's a rich kid.", she said ignoring Chaeyoung who is walking upstairs already.

******

"What I thought is right. She's materialistic.", Jungkook said before driving off from the area.