Cheat on Him

That morning is the laziest time for Chaeyoung to get up from her bed. She felt like not going anywhere and just stay in bed for the whole day. Only after she had a video call with Jungkook, she got up after he jokingly scolded her when she said that she was feeling very lazy that day.

After the video call with him, she took her bath and had her breakfast at home. However, her movement that day was much slower than she usually does. She seemed to not having the mood to do anything at all.

But then, she heard a knock on the front door that made her questioning who was out there. She checked through the window near the door and saw Jimin's car. "Whoa, he's so early!", she said as her eyes widened. "Relax, Park Chaeyoung.", she told herself as she tried to act unhappy with Jimin.

"Relax...", she kept reminding herself as she reached the door. "Wait, why am I so nervous? He's the one who made a mistake. I should be easy to look angry now.", she said before slowly opening the door without smiling at the man out there.

"Annyeong, Rosé. Umm...may I...come...", Chaeyoung stopped him before he could finish his question. "No, you can't come in.", she said quickly while acting angry with closing the door on him. Jimin was shocked with her reaction so he quickly pushed back the door with his feet preventing her from closing it.

"Rosé, wait! Wait! I just want to talk, please.", he pleaded as he held the door. Chaeyoung could easily close it on him if she uses her power but she knew she could not use it in front of him. Not now, at least. So, she let go of the door and looked at Jimin with a stare. "Talk about what?", she asked him while crossing her arms.

"Talk about...us. Last night, I mean talk about what happened last night.", Jimin answered. "Just 5 minutes. Then, you can chase me out of your house.", he continued as he looked at her with hope. His eyes blinked a few times as he waited for her to say something to him.

"Fine. 5 minutes it is. Come in.", she finally said as she walked in letting him to follow her from behind. She took a seat on one of the sofa at the living room. Then, Jimin sat on the sofa located opposite the one where she was sitting. "Okay, you got 4 minutes 53 seconds left.", Chaeyoung said as she looked at the clock on her phone.

She purposely did that because she did not really want to be alone with him for now. "Okay, firstly... I... I want to apologize. I may not remember what I did but Jin hyung told me everything. I know I was a jerk. I'm so sorry, Rosé.", Jimin said as sincere as he could.

"I know you must be hating me now since this is the second time I made you left me feeling angry. And I know...you might not forgive me anymore since I made the same mistake twice.", he added while looking at Chaeyoung. "But I hope... there's still a chance for me to be forgiven though.", he said as he rubbed his face feeling ashamed of what he did to her at the party.

Chaeyoung kept her gaze at him before she started to speak. "I'm glad you know you're a jerk. And I'm glad you know you made this kind of mistake twice.", she paused until there before she stood up from the sofa. Then, she walked to the one where Jimin is sitting at and sit down beside him.

She kept looking at him until they got close enough with just an inch gap like the night before. Like at the party when he pulled her till she fell to his lap. "Kiss me.", she said in whisper making Jimin asked 'what' to her. "Kiss me like last night. I know you like me, Jimin.", she whispered again at his ear before turning to face him back.

His jaw dropped in curiosity but he did not wait any longer as he leaned in closing the gap between them. He did what she asked him for quite a while before he let go of her soft lips. "You know what, Rosé? I don't like you...I love you.", he said as he kissed her again but it was a little more intense than the first one.

It made Chaeyoung startled so she pushed his shoulder making him moved back a little. "Your 5 minutes just ended, Jiminie. You have to go now.", she said as she stood up looking at his surprised face. "But we just...", his words were cut off when Chaeyoung pulled his hand to make him stand up.

"We...can continue next time, okay? I have something to do now. Alone. So, you need to leave my house now.", she said as she took him near the front door. Then, he leaned over the door stopping Chaeyoung from opening it. "We can continue next time?", Jimin asked her.

Chaeyoung slowly nodded and smiled at him. "It depends on my schedule though. You know I'm getting busy with new designs for now.", she answered as she slowly pushed him away from the door and opened it for him. "I'll see you later, Jimin.", she said as she showed him the way out.

Her words made him smile as he got out but before Chaeyoung could close the door, he called her name. "Call me Jiminie. I like it.", he told her as he smiled widely. Chaeyoung nodded at him as she replied, "Sure, Jiminie." Then, he said goodbye to her and left with a wide smile stayed on his face until he drove away from there.

******

A part of Jirose in Rosekook story wouldn't hurt, isn't it? 😂 Hit that ⭐ if you like what you read. But if you don't, I understand. 😅 Pray for Rosekook to happen, okay? See you all in next update!! Thanks for reading until this part 51!!! 😁