No Remedy

It has been a few days after Jungkook came to Chaeyoung's boutique just to make friends with her friends. Since then, he spent time with them including Sooyoung who decided to stay in Paris with Chanyeol. Chaeyoung was sometimes with them but she avoided from speaking with Jungkook.

Even though she did that, Jungkook did not mind as long as she was around and close for him to watch her. That is enough for him for the moment. But, today he is a bit jealous as he saw the guy that came to Chaeyoung's house before this.

What hurts Jungkook more is that he came with her to the boutique. Jennie introduced him to the guy who name is Park Jimin. They shook hands but Jungkook could feel a different kind of tension during the handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook. Jennie said you're Chaeyoung's archenemy back then.", Jimin said with a little smile. Jungkook nodded briefly as he remembered what he told the girls on why Chaeyoung was so mad at him. He told them that he used to teased and bullied her a lot in school because he liked her.

Of course the tease and bully parts were lies but not about he liked her. That was the truth even until now. "True but it's not for a bad reason, Jimin.", he answered as he eyed Chaeyoung who was beside Jimin. Then, she excused herself to go to her room leaving the both of them with Jennie and Chanyeol.

After some time, Jimin excused himself to see Chaeyoung as he said he has something to talk with her. Jungkook looked at him until he was gone from his sight before he decided to leave too. He walked out of the boutique and went to his Bentley Continental GT car before he heard his name being called.

******

Chanyeol brought Jungkook to his restaurant after he saw how Jungkook was acting at Chaeyoung's boutique. He tried to make Jungkook forget what was disturbing his mind at that time. As they got in to the SSFW restaurant, Chanyeol showed Jungkook how the restaurant is different from other typical restaurants.

His restaurant concept is more to giving the customer privacy they want. There are a total of 15 room partitions with different sizes to fit from one person to a group of 20 people in them. In addition, each of the partition have different wall art and decorations in it making the customer to have variety of choices on where do they want to eat.

Once he is done making Jungkook toured around, he let Jungkook choose a partition so that they can lunch together. He said he understood if Jungkook was feeling pained for not getting Chaeyoung's attention so he will treat him for a lunch to make him a bit happier.

Jungkook smiled for his kindness and chose a small partition near the cashier counter before getting inside. Chanyeol on the other side, left to go to the kitchen to make a special menu for him as he waited alone in the small room which is enough for two to four people to eat in it.

After five minutes or so, Chanyeol arrived with a tray on his hand that he put in the middle of the table. Jungkook saw that there were only two glasses with a plain water or so he thought. Chanyeol was aware of Jungkook's look to the glasses so he explained about it to him.

"You must think this is just a normal plain water, right? You're wrong, Jungkook. This is a special drink here. Looks like a plain water but it's actually a mixed fruit combined with soda. It's one of the most famous drink which only we have. Not other restaurants.", he said as he served a glass of it for Jungkook.

He asked Jungkook to taste it and tell him what he thinks of it. So, Jungkook slowly took the glass and put it close to his mouth. He felt strange but he tried to think positive. "I'll drink it.", Jungkook said before he continued to sipping the soda as Chanyeol watched him.

Jungkook drank half of the glass before he put down the glass on the table. He nodded as he said, "Hmm, it's good. It's refreshing. I like it." Chanyeol formed a smile hearing his compliment before he drank from his glass too. He focused to looking at Jungkook's face as he was drinking.

And then, something happened to Jungkook. He coughed a bit and it became worse as he touched his neck after that. He felt something burning inside his throat as he has started to have a trouble to speak. He looked at Chanyeol as he tried to get his help but Chanyeol just stared into his eyes.

He tapped the table to get Chanyeol's attention and Chanyeol moved himself forward. "I know you're a vampire, Jeon Jungkook.", Chanyeol said in whisper which was just enough for Jungkook to hear. He is shocked as his eyes grew wide hearing what Chanyeol just said.

"W..what...do you...me..mean?", he asked in trouble as his throat is hurting inside. "I know you're a vampire. And now, you're going to die slowly and painfully. It's what you deserve, Jungkook.", Chanyeol said as he stood up from his chair. He stood next to Jungkook who was struggling as his body becoming pale and paler.

Jungkook tried to call Chaeyoung's name but he could not finish it. "Ch..Chae...", his voice gotten slower and slower as he tried to grab Chanyeol's hand but Chanyeol backed away from him. "Help.", Jungkook said very slowly and Chanyeol did not hear it.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. You must think we're about to be best friends, right? But, you're wrong. We can't be friends, Jungkook.", Chanyeol said as he watched Jungkook getting trouble to move now. His body fell down to the floor as his limbs stopped moving.

He cannot move or speak anymore due to the drink he just took. He felt like dying so much but it was too painful for him. His body stop functioning one by one making him suffering while Chanyeol just watched him.

At that time, only one person he hoped to come to help him. That person is Chaeyoung and only her. Because of that, he pushed his last strength to call Chaeyoung and he tried to do it without being able to speak.

"Chaeyoungggg!!!", he screamed inside his mind as he closed his eyes letting her face flashed into his head. He smiled as he closed his eyes seeing her warm smile accompanying him at his very last moment of life.