Prologue

He has his eyes on the young lady that is walking alone on the street. He needs to make sure that no one is there other than him and the lady. If not, he will not getting a drink that night.

The lady feels something fishy that she turned around for a moment. But, she sees nobody is there. So, she just keeps walking without thinking anything else.

After making sure that it is the right time to attack, he sprints in a superhuman speed to the girl. Then, he grabs her hand harshly and cupped her mouth so that she will not scream out.

He then, takes her to the secluded area between the two blocks of buildings. There, he shows his sharp fangs in front of the lady while still cupping her mouth. She is shocked that her eyes are widened to see it.

"I'm sorry.", Jungkook said before putting his face on her neck on the left side. He drinks her blood afterwards. When she is weakening and almost fainted, he stops.

"You don't recognise me and you don't remember this happened. You only know that you're on your way home.", Jungkook said before the lady eventually closes her eyes. Then, he puts her down lying on the cold floor and leaves the place.

That is what he does every time he needs to drink blood. Finding the perfect victim, the right place, and time for it. Even though he does not like to do it, he had to in order to stay alive and strong.

It has been his routine to do it once a week. If he skips, he will be weak and the worst that could happen is he will crave for it that he might get a person killed for what he did.

******

"I have to move tomorrow. It's been a month I'm here.", he said while looking at the calendar on the wall. After that, he takes out his red book named 'My Destinations' and opens the page that he has marked with a bookmark.

His finger points to the place named 'Seoul' that is not crossed yet, meaning that he is going to move to Seoul now. "Looks like I'm going back to where I was born.", Jungkook said while smirking at it.

******

As he boards the plane, he looks at the map that he bring with him. After making up his mind, he looks for a taxi outside the airport.

When he got in to the taxi, he says that he wants to go to Seodaemun which is located in northwestern Seoul.

******

Jungkook lies down on the couch at the living room after he has finished putting all his belongings in the house. He exhales in relieve that he can rest for a while.

After a nap, he wakes up looking at the clock that shows 6 p.m. . "Wow, I totally got a good sleep.", he said when he realized that he was sleeping for 4 hours since he got there. So, he gets up from the couch and stretching a bit.

He decides to take some time walking down the street as he got plenty of free time that day. Well, he is free every day for the fact that he is a vampire who can control people's mind and make them make him an employee anytime he wants to.

Because of that, he has had many jobs everywhere from a waiter to a big boss of a company. He can just decide what job he wants to try.

******

Jungkook sprints in speed of light to blocks of shop building that could take 30 minutes to get there by car. As he gets there, he looks around to find any food that tempting him to try it.

While he is busy looking around, he hears someone screaming out for help. He quickly sprints like hell to where he heard it and sees a guy wearing a hoodie jacket is running while holding a bag on his hand.

Not waiting any longer, Jungkook sprints and stops in front of the guy in a sudden making him startled. Then, Jungkook pulls him to a secluded area of the building and holds his neck roughly before asking for the bag nicely.

"Who are you?! This bag's mine!", the guy said. Jungkook totally changes from calm to fierce. "Don't make me be violent on you.", he said while holding the guy tighter till his legs lifted from the ground.

Shocked with Jungkook's strength, the bag snatcher throws down the bag and asks to be let go. "You don't recognise me, get it?", Jungkook said before taking his hand away from the guy.

He takes the bag and looks at the guy running away from the place. "I should've told him to stop stealing as well. Why didn't I do that?", Jungkook sighs before taking the bag away with him.

While he is walking around the buildings, he looks for the owner of the bag as well. He uses his power of reading people's mind to find the owner in hope that the owner is still somewhere near.