His Whereabouts

That morning Jungkook received a text from Sooyoung telling him that she got a good news for him. But, she does not want to tell him right away and she will only tell when they meet. Even though he is a bit annoyed with her, he has to just follow it anyway.

******

Jungkook stares at Sooyoung as she arrives with a smile on her face. "What's with the look?", she asks as she sits. "You said 10 a.m. to me. It's 20 minutes after 10 now.", he said as he shows the time on his watch. "Relax. It's not my fault. It was hard to get a taxi here. Sorry.", Sooyoung replied.

Jungkook just nods at it before asking her where is Mino at the moment. Looking at how eager he is, she asks him to calm down first before she gets to it. Then, she calls out the waiter to order a drink.

While she was talking to the waiter, Jungkook looks at her with a little bit irritated feeling. Luckily she is his best friend, he can still be patient with her antics.

After the waiter has left, Sooyoung takes out her iPad from her bag and puts it on the table as she turns it on. Then, she tells Jungkook to take a look at it to which he follows.

"So, he is here?", Jungkook asked as he is pointing at the red colour location icon on the map. "Yes, he is there. From the Google satellite view, it seems like he's staying at a rather secluded spot in a forest.", Sooyoung said while opening a satellite view of the place Mino is staying.

Jungkook nodded as he looked at the address. "What is he doing there and who is he?", Sooyoung asked to Jungkook but he refused to answer it. "He's a friend of mine. You don't need to know about him so much. He is that kind of mystery guy.", Jungkook said while hoping Sooyoung doesn't ask more about Mino.

"Alright. So when is our movie time, Jungkook?", Sooyoung asked with her happy face. Jungkook could just laughed at her reaction before telling her they can go after the breakfast.

******

Right after watching the movie with Sooyoung, he brought her to eat before parting ways. He sent her off to the airport since she will leave the country tonight. After sending her, he got in a taxi and told the driver his destination.

When he got there, the taxi driver felt weird and asked him if he really wanted to stop there. Jungkook smiled at the driver and said he knows his way. He even told the driver to keep the change as he waved goodbye to him.

Jungkook then, looked at the signboard at the roadside that says 'Eden Forest'. Then, he looked around him which only have a long straight road with both sides of it just tall trees. On the right side, he sees a mountain in the dark.

"What a good place to hide, Mino.", he said as he shook his head. He then, turned around to see if the taxi earlier has gone already. Once he is sure it's clear, he goes up to the mountain in a speed of light to find Mino's hideout.

5 minutes later, he found it as he saw a light. But when he got near the place, the light is turned off. Jungkook knows someone is there and he hopes it is Mino in there.

He knocked the wooden door once but no respond is received on the other side. So, he knocked again while calling for Mino. But still no one is answering him. Then, he remembered something from their last meeting.

Therefore, he took a stone from the ground and made a sound from it at the window. He remembered that Mino told him that he liked to make sounds using things around him. He told Jungkook to make the same sound he made if he ever to see him in a sudden.

After that, Jungkook waited for a while until the door is finally opened. He saw Mino peeking as he opened the door a bit. Jungkook smiled at him and waved with both of his hands at him. Only then, Mino opened the door bigger and let him in.

Mino apologized for taking time to open the door and Jungkook just smiled. He said he understands it. "So this is where you hide, huh?", Jungkook said to Mino when Mino gave him a cup of water.

"It's not a hideout. It's my home, Jungkook.", Mino corrected him. Jungkook nodded and told him that the house is rather looked like a hideout to him. Then, Mino told him that he prefers that kind of house since he isn't like normal human. Yeah, he's a wizard after all.

Jungkook then, agreed that he has a point to live like that. Then, Mino asked him why he came to meet him there and how he knew where he lives. Jungkook told that he got a help from someone to find him and he has something important to tell Mino.