Speechless

Chaeyoung looked at the opened closet in the room and sighed. She got almost any types of clothing but still, she cannot decide to wear which one for that special night. "How much worse can I be today?", she scolded herself as she looked at all the dresses she has.

After a while, she heard a notification sound from her phone and quickly take a look at it.

'Hi, Chae. Just wondering. Have you meet Jungkook to talk about it?'-a message came from Taehyung.

She sighed again as she looked at the message. She has told Mino about the plan and Mino is ready for his part too. However, Chaeyoung did not feel good since she knows Jungkook will be sad after what she will do.

'I'm meeting him tonight. He asked me out so I'll tell him about it when we meet. If he doesn't want to do as I say, I'll leave him right there and then.'-she replied to him.

******

Jungkook called Chaeyoung as he arrived and told her he is already there. "5 minutes, Kookie. Then, I'll be out there.", she said before he ended the call. He walked out of his car and walked until the front porch of her house. He sat at the stairs in his black suit and grey tie as he waited for her there.

While he was waiting, he is humming a song with his fingers acted like he is playing a piano. He was actually excited to see Chaeyoung but he got nervous too for the surprises he has planned for her. Then, there came a point where he stopped humming when he sensed something good.

"Hmm, nice smell.", he uttered out. "Thank you.", he heard someone replied to him so he looked back and stood up quickly. "Chaeyoung! You... didn't make any sound...", his words are unfinished as he realized how beautiful she looks. He went speechless for a moment as he looked at her in front of him.

She was wearing a knee-length white and black lacy pattern dress that went well with her white heels and black clutch purse on her right hand.

She's wearing something like this ⬇⬇⬇

"Jungkook? Hey

"Jungkook? Hey...", she said as she waved her hand in front of his face. "Sorry. You're... gorgeous. Too beautiful for me tonight, Chae.", he said as he blinked his eyes few times. Chaeyoung could just giggled at what he said before she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm serious. I've never seen you in a dress like this.", he continued his unending compliment. Chaeyoung nodded to it before intertwining her left hand with his right hand. "Enough with the compliments, okay? Let's go to... wherever you're taking me now, shall we?", she said as she started walking with him beside her.

******

After the walk around Montmartre, Jungkook finally brought Chaeyoung to have a dinner when they arrived at Sacré-Couer Basilica. It was not like how Chaeyoung imagined where there is a restaurant that they were going to. Instead, it was just a table with two chairs located outside of the church.

But, everything looked to be prepared well with the dim lights of the candles at the center of the table. The foods served also looks appetizing to her that she did not mind eating out in the public like that. Plus, there were not many people there that night so she did not feel shy to eat there.

"You prepared all these, Jungkook?", she asked as he let her sit. "Yes, of course. I prepared it all...just for you.", he said as he sat at the opposite side. "I'm not so sure which French food you like so... I made pretty much for you.", he continued as he smiled warmly at her.

"You made...you mean you cook them all by yourself?", she asked in disbelief. Jungkook nodded to it and asked her to give a taste of what he made. "I'm surely going to eat all of this, Kookie.", she said as she chose the plate with ratatouille to be tasted first.

"They looked so chummy. Is this a little play Chaeyoung doing?", Taehyung said as he watched the two from a tree not far from them. He hid there for a while as he waited for her to ask Jungkook about their divorce.  "I'll let you eat first. When you're done, I'm coming.", he said through his mind to her so she can hear it too.

******

When Chaeyoung took the last bite of the beef, Jungkook smiled widely admiring her who ate all of the food he prepared. "Whoa, I'm so full. Thank you for the dinner, Jungkook.", she said as she finished her drink. "My pleasure, my princess.", he replied making Chaeyoung almost giggled at it.

But then, she kept her head low and covered her mouth with her right hand silently. Jungkook looked at her as her left hand looked like giving a sign to him about something but he did not get it. "Chaeyoung?", he called for her but she did not say anything.

When he called her again, she lifted her head to face him with an expressionless look. "Jungkook, let me go.", she said it enough for him to hear. "What?", he asked while keeping his calmness even though he heard it correctly. "I said...let me go. Divorce me.", she said with a sharp glare thrown at him.

"Chae, are you...okay?", he asked stutteringly. "I'm okay and I want you to divorce me, Jungkook.", she said in a serious tone. "If I don't want to?", he asked back at her while trying to digest why she suddenly acted that way. "You have to, Jungkook. I DON'T love you anymore and that's why.", she said to him without hesitation.

"No, why? You were just fine just now and suddenly...", Jungkook could not finish his words when he saw someone walking behind Chaeyoung. "Because she doesn't love you anymore and she loves me, Jungkook.", Taehyung said as he stood beside Chaeyoung who walked to him leaving Jungkook at the table.

"Jimin?", Jungkook said because he saw Taehyung's in Jimin's body and did not know yet about him. "It's Kim Taehyung, you fool!", he shouted as he put his arm around Chaeyoung's waist. "What? Chae, what is happening?", Jungkook asked with his voice sounded sad already.

"You said you'll leave him if he doesn't want to divorce you. Prove me, Chaeyoung.", Taehyung said before he vanished from there to see if Chaeyoung will really keep her word with him. Jungkook took the chance to walk near to her and ask her again what is going on but she just shed tears as she took her heels on her hands.

She wiped the tears that is falling and stepped back from Jungkook. "Don't find me, Jungkook.", she said before she was gone from his sight. "What...", he felt so down and could not comprehend what just happened. He went speechless and could not move even though he could try to track her or Taehyung.

******

Alright, this is heartbreaking even for me who wrote it. 😭 Just imagine Rosé leaving him...imagine she looks like how she is in the story cover. 😢😭

By the way, thanks for reading this update, my dear readers! The story is almost ending. Ouch! 😔