Part of the Plan

Chaeyoung tried to call Jungkook once she got home that night. She was worried about him after he did not call her that morning. He did not even come to her boutique that day. He only texted her once in the morning and that's all.

"Where are you, Kookie?", she sighed as she ended the unanswered call. Then, she went into her room and washed herself before getting ready to sleep. When she sat down on her bed, she received a call and saw Jungkook's name on its screen.

"Jungkook, where have you been?!", she said as she answered his video call. She can see Jungkook is resting on a sofa with a round pillow on his arms. "Hi, Chae. I'm here, I'm sorry I didn't answer your call. I was in the bathroom. Please forgive me.", he said as he rubbed his hands as seen in the phone screen.

Chaeyoung pouted while looking at him kept pleading for forgiveness. Then, she slowly smiled and giggled at him. "You forgive me or not?", he asked and Chaeyoung shook her head confusing him. "I forgive you, Jungkook.", she said with a smile.

Jungkook let out a huge exhalation as he is relieved to hear she forgave him. "Jungkook?", then he heard her called his name and watched her putting her hand on her chin. They looked at each other quietly before he asked if she has something in her mind that she wanted to talk with him about.

"Have you...ever thought of becoming human again?", Chaeyoung said after giving much thought. Jungkook's pupils highly dilated as he got interested in the question. "Oh, Chae. Actually I have been meaning to ask you the same thing before. I forgot about it.", he said as he kept hugging the grey pillow on his arms.

"So, you have thought about it?", she asked again with a serious look. "Yeah, I... want to be human again. What...about you, Chae?", it is his turn to know what she thought about it and she kept being silent for a while. He saw she changed her posture to lying down as she positioned her phone at her face.

"If you want, of course I want too.", she finally said to him. "But, Kookie...is there a way for us to revert to be human again?", she continued with that question to Jungkook. He was reluctant to admit it but he did too by telling her what Mino once said to him when he told Mino of his wish to be human again.

Chaeyoung listened to it even though she already knew it. She just needs to be sure that Jungkook is really serious about becoming human again. Then, she will continue with the plan she agreed with Mino the other day.

"Speaking of this made me remember...have you seen anyone that could be Taehyung, Chae?", Jungkook asked after he is done explaining the way to Chaeyoung. The question made her laughed as she asked how talking about the way to change into human made him remember about Taehyung.

Then, he said that he wanted to change as soon as possible so they need to know who Taehyung is before that. Chaeyoung nodded to his words before showing her serious face once again. "I don't know yet, babe.", she said as low as she can. Jungkook's eyes went wider and he said that he did not hear her.

She repeated it without saying 'babe' and he told her to say it again. It made her annoyed and asked what he wanted actually. He then, chuckled at her who looked tired and said that he wanted to hear her calling him 'babe' once again.

"No, it can't be repeated. Sorry.", she quickly said as she covered the phone camera with her hands. "Yah, I can't see you! Chaeyoung!", he shouted at her making her giggled at him back before she lifted her hand away from the phone. "How could you do that to your husband?", he said while pouting.

"Sorry.", she simply replied as she covered her eyes with her hand. He looked at her and asked if she is okay. "I'm okay. Just...a little bit tired, I guess.", she told him as she moved her hand away from her face. "Have you drink any blood today?", he asked in concern and she nodded.

"Okay then. Maybe you just need to sleep now. I'll call you again later, okay?", he said to her. Then, they said goodbye to each other and ended the video call. Chaeyoung put her phone on the table beside the bed and closed her eyes trying to sleep. However, her eyes suddenly got teary and the tears started streaming down.

******Flashback starts...

Chaeyoung looked at Irene who was in the phone screen as Mino made a video call with her. "Chaeyoung, are you okay? If you need time to think about this, it's alright. Mino will be there. You can tell him when you're ready.", Irene told her.

"I'll do it. It's just...I'm not confident if I can convince Taehyung.", Chaeyoung replied as the two wizards looked at her. "I think you will not have a problem with that. He already likes you. You just have to convince him you like him too. And convince him that you and Jungkook are still fighting.", Mino said in trying to assure her.

Chaeyoung nodded but her face still showed a sign of worry. "What if... Jungkook sees me with him?", she asked with her eyes started to get teary. "He won't. That's why I'm here. I'll guard you and I'll ensure he wouldn't be able to see you together with Taehyung.", Mino answered her.

Chaeyoung looked at Mino with hope that he will really be there to help her. She is already scared when she found out Jimin is actually Taehyung and now, she has to do this. But if it means to help Jungkook becomes human again, she will surely do it as long as both of them can be together.

"Okay, I'll do this. Mino oppa, help me on it.", she said as she made her decision. "Of course but remember, Chaeyoung. Don't tell Jungkook about this.", he reminded her as he smiled reassuring her of the plan. She nodded and said that she will not say a word to Jungkook about it.

******Flashback ends

She wiped her tears as she remembered the night Mino came to see her. He asked her to do something that she never think of doing but she had to. All just to make Jungkook's wish comes true.

Mino told her about Jungkook's desire to be human again. At first, she did not believe Mino until he called Irene. They told her that Jungkook really wanted to be human and Mino only know one way which was the ritual that Jungkook has to undergo only after he found his true love.

Then, Irene told her that she knows another way that is not painful than to undergo the ritual. She told Chaeyoung that the other way is to drink a potion that is made specially for vampires to be human again. Chaeyoung asked if there is something like that and she showed her a man who successfully drank it.

The man introduced himself as Min Yoongi who is with Irene at Mino's house in Geneva. He told her he knew Jungkook and she said she has heard his name from Jungkook too. Then, Chaeyoung asked if it is true he became human after drinking a potion as Irene said.

He admitted it and then, proved her by making a little cut on his hand. A vampire would be able to cure themselves but Yoongi showed that the cut is not healed. After believing him and the two wizards, Chaeyoung asked where she can find that potion.

"It's in the vampire's prison.", she still remembers how Yoongi said to her. That is why she is trying to be close with Taehyung now. The wizards told her that Taehyung was prisoned so he must know about the potion. Chaeyoung needed to convince Taehyung to show her the place so they can get it for Jungkook and for herself too.

She was reluctant to do it at first. Only after she is assured that she will be helped, she does as told without Jungkook's knowing. The reason they do not want to tell Jungkook? So that Taehyung is easier to be convinced that she has nothing with Jungkook anymore.