Where or Who?

Before Jungkook could knock, the door of Mino's house is already opened from the inside making Jungkook looked up. "Irene, you're here.", he said and Irene gave way for him to get in. "Of course I'm here. This young wizard can't do it alone.", she said as she watched Mino who came out from the kitchen.

"Yah, what are you saying? If you do it alone, you'll end up getting weak and powerless for some time.", Mino said as he heard Irene's words just now. Jungkook asked if it was true and Irene brushed it off saying she can endure the pain. He took a seat on the sofa facing the two wizards in front of him.

Then, he asked why they as wizards can get weak and powerless as Mino said earlier. "Because we searched for beings that aren't human. Our power could be affected since you guys, vampires have your own powers too. Irene might be more experienced than me but it's better if we work together. It's less painful for both of us.", Mino explained.

Irene added that their power get affected because searching for supernatural beings are dangerous. Especially vampire which is known to be evil like Taehyung. For sure, a vampire like him does not want anyone to find out anything about him so it is hard to search anything about him.

Jungkook nodded in understanding before apologizing to Irene for when he asked her to find out about Taehyung before. "Don't be, it's fine. Furthermore, I haven't use my power for a while until you came to see me.", she said to him back rejecting his apology.

After that, Mino asked Jungkook if he has been staying with Chaeyoung but he frowned upon the question. "I'm not being busybody but it's important for us to know.", he told Jungkook. "Yeah, I stayed with her last night. Only...last night.", Jungkook replied with feeling insecure.

"Have anybody come to see her while you stay with her?", Irene was the one asking at the moment. Jungkook gotten much more insecure and he could only shook his head at Irene. Then, the two wizards gave look at each other before Mino nodded. "What's going on actually?", Jungkook asked before Mino could say anything.

"Did you guys find him?", he continued asking as his eyes moved to look at Mino and then, Irene. "You tell him.", both of them said at the same time. "You do it.", once again they said to each other at the same time. "You...", they were about to do it again but Jungkook stopped them.

"STOP! Both of you!", he shouted at them as he stood up from the sofa. "Can any of you two just spill it already? I'm not going to be here for all day, guys.", he added before sitting down back. "Okay. I'll do it. A man's gotta be a man, right?", Mino said as he glared at Irene beside him.

He looked at Jungkook before he says what he has in his mind. "We... found him. But... it's not much helping, we think.", Mino said. "We looked through for him and we found him in his house, his penthouse before he left it.", he added. "But...this is what you're not going to like, Jungkook.", Mino slowly continued his words.

Mino paused for quite awhile making Jungkook asking him to continue. "He gained a new ability. The last thing we saw before we lost him...he changed his looks.", Mino finally said the thing that Jungkook would have feared of. "He what?", Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"He became someone else, Jungkook. His appearance, his voice. He possessed someone and took over their body.", Irene explained. Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized what power Taehyung had gained and he quickly took out his phone. He opened the Instagram app and showed photos of those who knew Chaeyoung to them.

But, both of them shook their heads. "We think he has changed his appearance again. We don't know how he looks like now but... we're sure he's near her.", Irene told him as he put down his phone on the coffee table. "How...do you guys sure of that?", Jungkook asked with his gloomy face.

"Because before we lost him, he said something and we heard her name. Chaeyoung.", Irene answered him. Then, Jungkook asked what Taehyung said as he balled his hand into fist. "We didn't get it. It was unclear but we heard Chaeyoung's name.", Irene said.

"You're not kidding with me, right?", Jungkook asked while holding his anger. "Jungkook-ah, what will we get if we're kidding? We're serious. That's why we asked if you were with Chaeyoung just now.", Mino told him as he tried to keep him calm.

"I'm going to find him.", Jungkook said as he got up from his seat looking so fierce. Before he could move, Mino pushed him by his shoulders and asked him to be patient. "Don't do anything stupid, Jungkook. You don't know which one of them there is him. Please calm down, okay?!", he said loudly.

Irene also stood in front of him to stop him from doing whatever he wants. "Mino's right. Listen to us first, Jungkook. We will help you out.", she talked into him as Mino kept holding him to stay put. "How are you guys helping?! Chaeyoung's there alone and she doesn't know anything yet!", Jungkook yelled in anger.

"We have an idea! But you must listen first! Not just go and attack anybody you think is Taehyung!", Mino yelled back at him before pushing him hard making him sit back on the sofa. Jungkook was startled by Mino's strength so he stayed sitting. "Fine. What idea?", Jungkook asked as he looked up at them.

"You probably not going to like it though.", Mino said as he also sat down again. Jungkook did not care what they say and he asked them to just tell him the idea only. "You have to distance yourself from Chaeyoung.", Mino said as he looked at Jungkook's shocked face.

******

Thanks for reading this part, my dear readers! 😁 See you in next update! (Yes, that's all I gotta say for now. 😅)